wlazinna

Apr 13, 2022
Anyone knows how much the developer earns per month from 1691 patrons, thank you.
There are a few sites that do rankings for content creators on Patreon.
If some information is missing, these sites make some considerations to cover the missing information.
In such cases, these sites do not offer the real truth, but it can be a good starting point to get an idea

Anyway, here is an example

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
There are a few sites that do rankings for content creators on Patreon.
If some information is missing, these sites make some considerations to cover the missing information.
In such cases, these sites do not offer the real truth, but it can be a good starting point to get an idea

Anyway, here is an example
Nice way to rake in the dollars, four updates a year for it, need to throw something together myself lol!

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Nice way to rake in the dollars, four updates a year for it, need to throw something together myself lol!
The way you say it, it seems to me you think making a game in such a pace is easy money with little effort...
:LOL: :LOL:

Throw something together yourself ?
I am no sure to understand that well (I am not a native english speaker)... Does that mean you consider making a game yourself ?

Go for it ! Surprise us ! ;)
I am eager to see the result ;)
BUT
To surprise ME, you will need to make a game with graphics of equal or better quality, content of equivalent quantity , than this game here in less time...
:sneaky:

I would give my opinion without partiality (I mean be as fair as possible )
I challenge you...

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
This is a great game, REALLY good, music, the protagonist is gorgeous and its not straight in there with the insta-corruption in scene one....BUT for me to give this 5/5 The Author needs to make the younger sister scenes skippable, completely, they are way too long and for me she looks too young, its reverse boner material for me. If they are skippable apologies I may have missed the option.
I would also like to see a path in which the coffee shop plot can go steamy without Jennifer having to steal. Also, if I play on a linux system, the whole computer freezes after a while so I think there is a problem in deallocating memory (linux version only).

Reactions: Pantera1320

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Any update on the progress?
I'm assuming the patreon feed has lots of posts like "here's our lovely Jen" along with a random image of her strolling through either a gym or a coffee shop and perhaps images of yet another new character who wont do anything and simply be "introduced". I think they forget they are providing a service/product sometimes, which is our fault I guess, we need to be more demanding.... when we pay that is.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
wtf how does this game have so many patrons? I'm not saying it for something bad, it just surprises me since this game is not as popular in this forum as others, is this on steam or what?

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
The way you say it, it seems to me you think making a game in such a pace is easy money with little effort...
:LOL: :LOL:

Throw something together yourself ?
I am no sure to understand that well (I am not a native english speaker)... Does that mean you consider making a game yourself ?

Go for it ! Surprise us ! ;)
I am eager to see the result ;)
BUT
To surprise ME, you will need to make a game with graphics of equal or better quality, content of equivalent quantity , than this game here in less time...

I would give my opinion without partiality (I mean be as fair as possible )
I challenge you...
I would like to see that too :LOL: but I'm confident that you will wait for an eternity waiting for that surprise. Criticizing is very easy and anyone can do it, but creating a game is not an easy task. So he will continue doing what he does best, criticize.

But maybe I'm too skeptical and in reality, HeroHate manages to create a game of the same quality as this one, in less time, with monthly updates, and if that happens, I give my promise that I will be their Patreon (in one of the higher tiers) so come on HeroHate, prove me wrong, you can do it, rake in the dollars and become a millionaire, I can't wait to be your Patreon.

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
Not to dogshit on your message but Ren'py is free and made to be easy to use/learn. Although for some people, maybe yourself included, coding or programming language may be harder to grasp or to become proficient in. Skepticism aside, most can probably do it if they have the desire and time. Although, like most things in life, it also takes money to make money and having decent equipment may be an issue for many.

Believe what you wish though, some people have their minds made up without considering the opinions or information that others provide. That said, here is a little resource to help you understand, or not :whistle::

It may be best to temper your expectations on becoming a millionaire in this industry though, if that is your desire in life. Adult games are still more of a niche industry, and , the best Adult (NSFW) game devs make under $100k/month. There is also a vast difference between devs like this and the upper-tier devs who have garnered trust from their patrons over time with content, consistency, and quality. Not to hurt your feelings with this critical remark, but this dev has a long ways to go to sit at the big table. My guess is their patron count will decline over time because even though the MC is hot and this dev is active on their social networks, the game content is still lacking overall, and the consistency is falling off.
Royalbordeaux, I want to clarify that I am a programmer who has been coding since the early days of machine language. I appreciate your observation that programming must be very challenging for me, but your statement lacks any basis or sense since you don't know me personally. However, I completely agree with the notion that money begets money.

RenPy is incredibly easy to master. It is designed for beginners, and anyone can use it. This is the goal set by Tom (RenPy Tom, the creator of RenPy).

You mentioned that consistency is low and provided a link to release dates, but is that sufficient to determine the concept of consistency? To be fair, I believe you should also consider factors such as the gameplay time of each update, the number of images, animations, and text included. If you only consider the release date as the measure of consistency, you are leaving out many parameters.

How many developers in the market currently provide updates every 1-2 months with approximately 1 hour of content? It's an honest question. If you know several, I would be interested to know who they are. I am a patron of MarcialART and other developers, and if there is anyone who can deliver the same amount of content monthly, I would like to try their game and consider becoming a patron as well. (The last update took almost 4 months and offered an hour of content, and of course I would like it to be faster, maybe the developer should split the updates in 2 and have 30-minute releases every 2 months, but if he prefers to do it that way, it's his game.)

The original message was directed at HeroHate, who claimed that this developer is making money without working. Just because a programming language is easy to learn doesn't mean someone isn't putting in the effort. If it were that simple, anyone could make a RenPy game and become a millionaire (I used the term millionaire as sarcasm in response to HeroHate, I completely agree that you are not going to become a millionaire with adult games...).

However, it's important to understand that a game is not just about RenPy. It involves creating images, animations, storytelling, scripting, marketing, and the list continues. Therefore, your assertion that RenPy is easy to learn and that makes you a game developer is as incomplete as your claim that consistency is low.

Thank you for trying to explain to me what it takes to make a game, with links and all, but your information is incomplete because you are only showing a small part of what it really takes to develop a game, maybe you can fool others, but not me. I agree with some of your points, and I am concerned about the potential decrease in consistency in the future because, as I mentioned, I am a patron of the developer. It seems like he is always trying to do more and more, and he stated that it's a one-person team. If he continues at this pace without seeking help, I don't think he can maintain it. With the amount of Patreons he has, he should be able to start building a team. However, this is just my perception, and he knows best. Ultimately, I enjoy the content.

Last edited:

bricoman69

Sep 24, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bricoman69, to correct you, I never said that programming must be very challenging for you. I also did not imply or say that I personally know who you are. I said “for some people, maybe yourself (HikBenAkk, whom I was replying to) included, coding or programming language may be harder to grasp or to become proficient in”. There are a lot of mobile gamers on this site, and many people who might not been able to afford the equipment or an education in programming and learning code.

:ROFLMAO:…My apologies for losing it, your message is all over the place though. You replied that (developing) a game “involves creating images, animations, storytelling, scripting, marketing, and the list continues. Therefore, your (my) assertion that RenPy is easy to learn and that makes you (me) a (as) game developer is as incomplete as your (my) claim that consistency is low”. Please read this next part carefully, so I don’t lose you. You also stated “RenPy is incredibly easy to master. It is designed for beginners, and anyone can use it. This is the goal set by Tom (RenPy Tom, the creator of RenPy).” Not to shoot the messenger, but you might want to retract one of your statements because you are contradicting your shit. In any case, your quote that Ren’py is easy to master only reinforces my statement that Ren’py is made to be easy to use and learn. I should probably just end this there, but since you put some effort into your response I will finish what I started.

royalbordeaux " Not to shoot the messenger, but you might want to retract one of your statements because you are contradicting your shit."

You say that my message is all over the place, that I'm contradicting my shit? Where? Can you enlighten me and point out where I contradict myself? I have never said that RenPy is difficult to learn. Go and search for that... What I am saying is that making a game (a complete game, not just learning RenPy) is not easy. RenPy is just a small fraction of what you need to know to make a game.

You write that RenPy is easy and anyone can make a game... That doesn't make sense. Making a game is not just about learning a Python-based programming language. For your information, with RenPy, you can't generate images... With RenPy, you don't create sounds or music... You don't come up with dialogue ideas... You can't make animations... Should I go on? Knowing RenPy does not means that you are already a game developer.

I have never contradicted myself. RenPy is easy, but making a game is not. And here you are, presenting yourself as an expert, telling everyone that RenPy is easy and anyone can make a game. Furthermore, you tell me to read carefully what you write in a mocking tone... And you suggest that you should stop here and not continue but you are doing it because I put some effort into my response... THANK YOU! YOU ARE AWESOME AND SO CONSIDERATE! Please don't stop! Never stop! Keep going! Keep showing me your immense knowledge so I can keep learning, Master!

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021

bricoman69, to correct you, I never said that programming must be very challenging for you. I also did not imply or say that I personally know who you are. I said “for some people, maybe yourself (HikBenAkk, whom I was replying to) included, coding or programming language may be harder to grasp or to become proficient in”. There are a lot of mobile gamers on this site, and many people who might not been able to afford the equipment or an education in programming and learning code.

:ROFLMAO:…My apologies for losing it, your message is all over the place though. You replied that (developing) a game “involves creating images, animations, storytelling, scripting, marketing, and the list continues. Therefore, your (my) assertion that RenPy is easy to learn and that makes you (me) a (as) game developer is as incomplete as your (my) claim that consistency is low”. Please read this next part carefully, so I don’t lose you. You also stated “RenPy is incredibly easy to master. It is designed for beginners, and anyone can use it. This is the goal set by Tom (RenPy Tom, the creator of RenPy).” Not to shoot the messenger, but you might want to retract one of your statements because you are contradicting your shit. In any case, your quote that Ren’py is easy to master only reinforces my statement that Ren’py is made to be easy to use and learn. I should probably just end this there, but since you put some effort into your response I will finish what I started.

Hi Royalbordeaux,

First of all:
For your concern, I am a software developer myself for more than 11 years and I lead dev rookies since then...
Nice try...

I meddle in what does not concern me but... Come on ! :p
When you said to Bricoman69 that "you never said to him that programming must be very challenging for him" is not 100% honest because you looked down on him when saying "here is a little resource to help you understand, or not" and posted your renpy links...
What you did there is like showing a Bishop (chess piece) to a veteran chess player and try mockingly to teach him what this piece is...
Not smart/nice a move from you, if I may : Veteran developers do not like that... :p

The fact that Bricoman69 and I agree on our understanding of what's going on during the development of this game should get you thinking... So, unless you are a developer yourself, you should listen to us rather than show so much arrogance...
I do not know Bricoman69 but the way he speaks, he shows to understand what it really means to be a developer... Coding is only 10% of the workload...
Food for thought...

You stated "game content is still lacking overall"...
I do not agree and say no (I like a lot the story told so far)...
Who's right ? who's wrong ?
I have the right answer...
Neither of us...
Because it is a subjective statement and not an objective one... But I can explain the reasons I like the story told, there are facts for that despite all...
Here you have a glimpse to them from another guy:
I agree with that

You say the dev is taking more and more time to ship releases : yes, it is true (that is objective because it is a fact)
but the content shipped is growing as much (from 20-30 minutes for the first updates, the last update was an hour of content)... The dev is aware of that "problem" and working on it (see my first link above, I posted a quote from the dev about that matter)
Developers are only humans, neither almighty gods nor magicians...
Do you never had trouble being on time in some tasks in your own job ? :p

You also said some devs let subscribers decide their schedule through polls ? Very risky, I would never recommend devs to do that...
It is like in my own job as a developer : my customers, who know very little about what it takes to make a software, never decide on release schedule on their own, they must get my seal of approval on it during a meeting... In other words, we discuss to make an agreement...
Decide on a schedule for development tasks is part of the developer's work and it is at least as important as the technical part like coding, renderings and so on...

About "marketing"...
That is obvious the dev does a good job in marketing... He puts efforts in it...
Is that bad ?
Does that mean for you the dev is deceiving people ? Is this game for you quite an empty shell ?
It is not imho and I posted a lot here explaining the facts on which I rely to reach this conclusion...
There are people who value good story as much as sex scenes... I am among them...
You may not be one of them... sad for you...
This story is good, the game shows a good corruption progression... MC does more in the last update released than she was in the beginning
To be trustful, I need to see MC be more corrupted in the end of a given update than she was at the beginning... So far, that is checked in each update...
I understand there are people to worry about MC not be fucked yet... I am not among them... I trust the dev to make it in due time and I rely on the story for that and his visible dedication to his task...

When I see dedication in devs, I wish them the best whether I like the software they do or not, rather than bashing them : The dev does not deserve that many subscribers according to you ? Is that what you meant ?

Bye.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes