Nick_Young

Mar 20, 2024
Lmao a lot of the games are based on re-used assets if you just play some similar titles. For example, I have seen the exact same massage parlor in several other games. Their clothing and facial features are also a mix of re-used assets from other games. Maybe not stolen but just based on what Daz3D has to offer. Also, no shot in hell that this dev has a whole ass office for this game, this ain't Bethesda :LOL:

Nick_Young

Mar 20, 2024
Hey, power to the dev because they are making really good money from this. Plus I think this is maybe the best female protagonist game that I've played, but I think the time between updates that are relatively small is just a bit disingenuous, and also will hurt the dev long term. This dev could be making twice as much if there were more frequent small updates than just posting vanilla Saturday pics on the Patreon for 3 months straight that offer little to nothing to the progress of the next "episode" lmao

Reactions: Necore

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Thats why I have been trying to tell for months. Someone here always defend the Dev.
That seems to be about me :LOL:
My reply : No... you have been talking mostly nonsense for months... This is the reality and this post of yours does not fail to show it... :p:LOL:

When people earn money more than they should [...] it makes around 7-8k for month and in this economy even highly respected jobs , seniors can't get that money.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
More money they should earn ? Who are you to ever see yourself legit to judge on that ? Elaborate please...
The amount the dev get comes from many subscribers each WILLING to give the money they want from $2 to $20 monthly...
The amount comes from the number of subscribers.
What is the amount you see the dev is legit to earn ? Would you forbid some of the subscribers to give money despite they want to if the limit is reached ?
I do not understand such nonsense... Do you get how Patreon-like platform work or not ?
it seems to me you speak as if a company or a single dude gave this dev this amount of money monthly...

[...] it is always like this. You say 90k ha ?
About the 90k... *sigh * :FacePalm:
This part goes for you too Nick_Young

Have you looked at the Patreon page ? The MINIMUM of subscription is $2, hence the MINIMUM per month is between $3200 and $4000 (assuming the number of subscribers is between 1600 and 2000 that is the average number as far as I saw so far)
making between $38400 and $48000. That said, I do not know "where" in the workflow Patreon take their commission but they do : they do not work for free.
That is the true MINIMUM !

However, to be fair
, all subscribers are not giving money on this minimum (me for example). Hence the actual earning is greater than that even far greater, who knows ?

EDIT : 90k is right.

In fact I do not care...
As a subscriber, I do not mind what other subscribers do. Devs can have 10 to 10000 subscribers, I make my decision to support devs based on MY OWN criterions... (does the game fit my taste ? Does the dev posts regular and relevant news about his progression ? Is the dev reliable on the long time? and so on)
And if a dev manages to gather many subscribers, good for him.

If subscribes will continue to drop significantly - I hope - , you will see then we start getting monthly high quality updates.
:LOL:
What are you waiting for ? Open a Patreon page, make your own game at least in the same quality as this one... I will be fair about it as I always do my best to be. Impress me with your skills.
And do not dare to "take too much time" :p

As long as you just talk and do nothing but play this game for free, you will not have my respect on this matter. :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Lmao a lot of the games are based on re-used assets if you just play some similar titles. For example, I have seen the exact same massage parlor in several other games. Their clothing and facial features are also a mix of re-used assets from other games. Maybe not stolen but just based on what Daz3D has to offer. Also, no shot in hell that this dev has a whole ass office for this game, this ain't Bethesda :LOL:
Hi Nick_Young,

it would be harder and a waste of time and energy to steal assets from other games rather than just buy them on DAZ3D and other similar sites... (I took a look in the renpy folders) :LOL:

The dev said a long time ago he is alone making this game and he never said he recruited anyone.
Mostly people from here that are making games are just like you and me... Not professionals that are part of a company...

Despite his success to gather subscribers, I hope this dev has a regular job...

Best Regards.

Last edited:

Nick_Young

Mar 20, 2024
HikBenAkk Buddy, go take another look at the Patreon and do some math again before trying to make someone else look like an idiot. The lowest tier is at $2 but is limited to 1000 people. The tier above that is $5.50. There are almost 2,000 subscribers in total. So, put the lube down and bust out that calculator.

Last edited:
Reactions: HikBenAkk

Nick_Young

Mar 20, 2024
Also, why are people so pressed about a concern that some people have with the timeliness of release lmao. No one is saying that the dev is earning too much money, THATS GREAT FOR THEM. But didn't some of yall wait a whole year to get one update with 2-3 scenes. That's a little odd if you ask me, but maybe y'all could tell us otherwise :rolleyes:

Last edited:

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
HikBenAkk Buddy, go take another look at the Patreon and do some math again before trying to make someone else look like an idiot. The lowest tier is at $2 but is limited to 1000 people. The tier above that is $5.50. There are almost 2,000 subscribers in total. So, put the lube down and bust out that calculator.
Damn, I didn't see the 1000 subscriber limit.
I apologize, dude.
I am going to cross this out to make it clear it is wrong. Usually, I use more time to check.

That said, it does not diminish the relevance of what I said in this post.

I am harsh with this guy, because he is used for a long time to say actual wtf things I do not want newcomers to see as true

Last edited:

Nick_Young

Mar 20, 2024
Damn, I didn't see the 1000 subscriber limit.
I apologize, dude.
I am going to cross this out to make it clear it is wrong. Usually, I use more time to check.

That said, it does not diminish the relevance of what I said in this post.

I am harsh with this guy, because he is used for a long time to say actual wtf things I do not want newcomers to see as true
Hahaha no worries, I really do like this game and I'm relatively new to this site as a whole so I don't know his comment history, but I've seen some people's frustration with it and I kind of understand where they're coming from. I'm a subscriber myself and encourage others to do so but only if they are willing to hold the dev responsible when they are clearly working with a lot of money per month. I would never say this for any dev or earns less than 5k a month.

jackdanniels

Apr 9, 2024
Are the tags outdated or is the game just doesnt have erotic content at all?
I think the tag "corruption" covers a lot. Start stealing from the coffee shop and asking for money when cleaning the house for her landlord and the fuckfest will start - but to answer your question, yeah, there are a lot of h-scenes.

Last edited:

Darkarno

Aug 22, 2021
I'm not sure about what are you arguing, but the truth is that MarcialArt had a huge drop in supporters since the last update (more than 400 supporters quit).
The biggest problem is too much time between two releases

View attachment 4039514
I could be wrong of course but I think one of the reason was the Steam release and how it really shoved Patreon supporters aside. The last update was held back for a few weeks because he wanted to wait for Steam to approve season 2 and approve the store page for season 2. Only for Steam review it and it failed their checks

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So there will only be one more update this year? With the next one coming Spring 2025? When was the initial release for the last update?

Reactions: ibizadalton

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
So there will only be one more update this year? With the next one coming Spring 2025? When was the initial release for the last update?
If there is one more update this year I would be highly impressed but I find it doubtful. This dev takes forever imo to put out updates and that's fine with me I support when a new update drops that I like and I pass on supporting if I don't like the update.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes