TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Pls share new update news or post anyone
The developer posting regular updates on his Patreon. He is hard at work with what will happen at the massage center and he's adding some new features which need to be bug tested before he can release an update. There are a lot of new renders in the game which take time too. But it's looking good... really good...

PS: I don't know whether I'm allowed to post Patreon-only pictures here so I won't and don't even ask... :)

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
The developer posting regular updates on his Patreon. He is hard at work with what will happen at the massage center and he's adding some new features which need to be bug tested before he can release an update. There are a lot of new renders in the game which take time too. But it's looking good... really good...

PS: I don't know whether I'm allowed to post Patreon-only pictures here so I won't and don't even ask... :)
Thanks for the info. Did he post anything about the lil sister? (Of what he is planning to do with her).

Have a great end of your weekend.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for the info. Did he post anything about the lil sister? (Of what he is planning to do with her).

Have a great end of your weekend.
For a hint, see what happens to the daughter in the 1968 version of "The Night of the Living Dead".

TransGirl70

Oct 24, 2022
Did he post anything about the lil sister? (Of what he is planning to do with her).
No, he didn't tell us anything about her. Yet. But I do think it's planned though. For now he is concentrating on the path our heroine is following. But who knows what the future will hold? ;)

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes