HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Nothing during September, not sure if their top tier people will get an update, if he annouces at the end of next week it may slid into October for even them. Given the time between updates he no doubt is concerned about people unsubbing for two, maybe even three months, I mean other than the same four pictures every Saturday you don't get anything. It's a long time to wait, and pay, for an update that could very easily be a let down. But no for common folk it'll be next month I assume.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Still no actual date, was supposed to be September, but its released seven days after post, so October I assume, sad for the patrons paying under the assumption it was to be September, I may yet be wrong.

Reactions: pleaseletme

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
I wonder if he'll get another month out of his patrons before giving them a release?

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Not available until next month from what I gather, gonna get another nice payout I guess, clever guy.

Might even be mid-October? Almost four months!!! Wonder how many subscribers will stay after the update, bearing in mind the next update will be next year, based on their present output? States +/- 30 mins of gameplay, which seems pointless to state to me?

Last edited:

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem where it crashes after the "Loading" screen? I've had this issue for the last 2 versions now. No matter how many times i delete it and try to reinstall it, the same thing happens.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Might be wiser to look for another career rather than selling a game they cannot even release? Why would you support (financially) someone that might not be able to get the product to you? Might be just me.
i guess you just want it free rather than pay for it

Reactions: HikBenAkk

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Might be wiser to look for another career rather than selling a game they cannot even release? Why would you support (financially) someone that might not be able to get the product to you? Might be just me.
Hi HeroHate,

You posts surprise me more and more...

Sorry if I am mistaken, but I don't believe you anymore when you say you like this game...
When you like a game, you want to see its development come to an end (and a good end about its content !)
For that purpose, usually people show at least a bit of moral support when they talk...

Hey!
The dev has an internet constraint and what do you suggest? "look for another career than selling a game" ??
On the first difficulty, your advice is to give up ?? *facepalm*

The dev shows will and dedication to what he does when he is ready to travel 2 hours to upload his game !
At least, he finds solutions to his problems !!
Someone who genuinely support a game can, at least, see that and respect it !

Another thing dude !
You don't seem to be able to see the difference between purchase and sponsorship when you speak about "selling"... *facepalm* *facepalm*
Games here in this forum are about asking for patronage, not selling !!
Food for thought...

I can explain this difference if you do not see it...

Bye.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes