ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
good update, coffe shop save him from bad update) Jenn is ultra hot, become a patron if he will keep his word and updates will be every 2 months

Reactions: Priappus

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
InnocenceOrMoney-0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
Nothing happens in the game, best avoid in my opinion, MC does little to nothing and sister repeats same nonsense from last release. Ends on yet another cliffhanger, considering the last few never got "resolved" I doubt this one will too. They spent four months on the drivel they threw out.
Hi HeroHate,

At least you manage to make me laugh, really... thank you for that... :LOL:

You said : "Nothing happens in the game, best avoid in my opinion, MC does little to nothing and sister repeats same nonsense from last release."

The fact you did not have what you wanted/expected in this update does not mean it is empty (nothing happen) !!
There are people (including me) to like this update a lot, you are not alone on this matter !!

MC does nothing ??
People who like this update are satisfied with MC's progession in her corruption in this update and value the story...

MC did the BJ on her own, something she never did before : she is open for more in the future : how can you be sure she will not have more than we already have ?? The progression follows a good upward slope

(little) sister repeats same nonsense from last release
The nonsense you speak about is a tag down here you may not like BUT it is a kink that some like a lot (including me) !!
Exhibitionism : and the same for her, her progression into that kink follows a good upward slope

That's why you to say "to avoid this update" (your words) and game does not make sense, dude ! You speak as if only YOUR tastes and expectations matter !!

You said you are entitled to whine ? Yes, of course!
But we are also entitled to say your whining is total nonsense !

At least you're consistent : you think you paid for something and thus you think your expectations about the game content MUST be fulfilled...
Sorry but you are completely wrong : I hope you allow devs to make games content fitting what they like first and are free to make them how they want (slow burn story driven game here)... The only one to have right to decide on a game content is the one who make it !
Devs usually like to involve their followers... but only in a bounded area they decide : for example through polls...
For a given game, if its content suits you, you stay, otherwise no one is keeping you here...
That's why the money you gave is NOT a payment : you pay for something clearly defined on an agreement before the transaction. if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you can highlight clearly what is wrong, complain and ask for refunds if required...

You are unsatisfied here, sad for you, but... You said you paid for it... Will you ask for refunds ??
If you do so, please I beg you to let me know it, I love to laugh... :ROFLMAO:

Speaking about you to be unsatisfied :
Given what you said, I think it is time for you to question yourself : you played this last update this soon, meaning you gave money on one of the highest ranks in the dev Patreon, will you continue despite all you said ?
Will you continue to post here saying the game is bad (better to avoid it you said), the dev should give up (he should better look for another carreer than game dev you said) and other nonsense like that while you just do not like what is done ?
My advice for you is to forget this game : its content does not match your expectations...
As I said just above : if this game content suits you, you stay, you are welcome, otherwise no one is keeping you here...
Saying you don't like it, is Ok, because no one is allowed to question your tastes, but, saying this game content is lame or poor, because you don't have what you want, is not acceptable because this update is neither lame nor poor, nor empty ("little to no content" as you said)...

Always complaining about the game lack of the content YOU want is annoying for those who (like bricoman69 and others like me) like it and suggest to avoid the game is unfair and not very honest to those who don't know this game and might enjoy it ...

Bye.

Last edited:

ZloyProfi

Jul 20, 2020
What a thrash Update, don't be a fangirl use some braincells.
What is a good update in your opinion? When Jen would be fucked at once by all the men who are present in the game?))
trash is only a branch of the younger sister, it’s real, the game doesn’t need it at all. But i agree, we need more content with Jen, not Nina or whatever

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I thought it was a pretty decent update actually.
I think because the wait is so long, people find it hard. But the scenes are well written. The pace may be a bit slow for the taste of some but I don't have the feeling it's completely off and that it will remain like this for years to come either. The escalation may be slow but is well done and consistent so far I'd say.
Would be better if updates would come faster of course, but these days, what game doesn't take forever to deliver incremental changes?..

Rigitino

Apr 8, 2018
I personally rate the update around a 2/10, maybe a 3 if I'm being optimistic. In order,

First scene in the massage parlor is a waste of time. 2/10

First scene in coffee shop is filler. We already know what's going on and doesn't push the story forward AND it's centered around an irrelevant side character. 1/10

Second massage parlor scene is just dialogue.

First sister scene is a 0/10. This is clearly a character for another game that the dev is using as filler to make the updates seem longer. Take her out of the game. Her only possible productive involvement would be to have her be around Jen and to help corrupt her. I do not need to see some random already corrupted character masturbate and have that be the big event.

Second coffee shop scene is filler again. At least combine the concept of the first and second scene. The groundwork is already there to do so. This is clearly the dev artificially extending the update to justify 4 months of work to patreon. 0/10

Third massage parlor scene is filler again. 0/10

Third coffee shop scene. Actual content. 9/10 scene.

First landlord scene is filler. We've already gotten to the point where they are an inch from fucking. All of this is filler to pad runtime to justify the dev time and to milk patrons by stalling corruption. 0/10. Arguably negative score.

Cliffhanger omegalol 0/10

Second sister scene. Again, irrelevant content used to justify delaying content around Jen AND IT'S A CLIFFHANGER. 0/10

Whole update is a bunch of filler to pretend one good scene was worth waiting (and paying) for 4 months. 2/10 final update score.

On top of the fact that the last update was a legitimate 0/10 with no content whatsoever, it is clear this dev has firmly fallen into the realm of "milking patrons." I feel bad for anyone who pays for this game, because you are going to be paying for nothing for as long as you let him rip you off.

meimei_

Mar 23, 2022
What is a good update in your opinion? When Jen would be fucked at once by all the men who are present in the game?))
trash is only a branch of the younger sister, it’s real, the game doesn’t need it at all. But i agree, we need more content with Jen, not Nina or whatever
In my opinion, i just want some good Jennifer scenes not that Nina Peena bullshit. And this thing took 4 months, lmao.

Sep 29, 2019
like many games the development is rather slow but remains of quality.
for those who want sex scenes from the start of the game you will find your happiness elsewhere.
Player dont want direct Sex but at least at some point a little bit more then nothing much more as the MC is not a Virgin at least on the 2 Page here the gamemaker write that she is not a Virgin so yea People await more at some point as the game dont get every day an update and until such game (when they ever get finish) is finish it can take 1-2 Years real life not that i want to wait so long to see the Mc Fucking someone

Reactions: Rigitino

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
Just a little something about the "tutorial" in the beginning. I guess most people here know this, but you can also simply press F11 to enable fullscreen.

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
When you wait for a long time and you will get a trash update lol,atleast make the update worth it,not just for the money.and too much slowness will kill the game believe me,ive seen this too many times.look at the pace of project myriam,thats how you do it.whats the point of doing this game or doing an update,if every update is all about teasing and petting and so on.and for those peeps who say,we cant whine if we are not patrons,who gives a fuck?we are on a pirate forum,we can say whatever we want as long as its on forum rules.

Reactions: Lurker1001
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes