Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Now we can call this an update because we finally got some action involving the MC even though a lot of good animations were once again spent/wasted on secondaries as usual, but progress is still progress.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a lot of players don't want the content we get with the sister or the gym cougar and now we have this new boring bimbo character in the coffee (Nina). I personally use the skip button whenever one of these characters shows up & the MC isn't around because I have zero interest in their stories or escapades and I don't want to experience those events from their point of view (you need more than a pretty face and a hot body to pique the player's interest which is something only Jennifer got). So in every update I'm left with nothing but scraps trying to scavenge a good scene or two from that and then move on, Jennifer is mostly a voyeur sadly and when action was about to take place in the massage parlor the typical miraculous divine intervention took place and blueballed half of the planet like in every extreme slow burn game of this genre, the first two updates are still the best up to this date.

The Bj scene was decent but you can tell from the lack of camera views that Jennifer is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to scenes (Nina the newly introduced secondary character got two scenes in a row with those options).

Last edited:

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
When you wait for a long time and you will get a trash update lol,atleast make the update worth it,not just for the money.and too much slowness will kill the game believe me,ive seen this too many times.look at the pace of project myriam,thats how you do it.whats the point of doing this game or doing an update,if every update is all about teasing and petting and so on.and for those peeps who say,we cant whine if we are not patrons,who gives a fuck?we are on a pirate forum,we can say whatever we want as long as its on forum rules.
Indeed, In my opinion PM is the gold standard of how a release pace should be. The Game has been interesting in every update, and made me get excited to see a new update pop up Each and every time.
This game is okay, but the slow burn thing is being taken a bit too far for my personal tastes. I am losing interest, but haven't lost it yet.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Indeed, In my opinion PM is the gold standard of how a release pace should be. The Game has been interesting in every update, and made me get excited to see a new update pop up Each and every time.
This game is okay, but the slow burn thing is being taken a bit too far for my personal tastes. I am losing interest, but haven't lost it yet.
It's all in eye of the beholder.
For some slow works best for others not.
There are games that have no sex in 4 years and still fair great.

The dev has a vision how the game unfolds and this is right.

I did not play this game in a long time and hesitate as it is no more about Jennifer but other protagonists as well. Maybe i will try it again but at the moment i am depressed and feel not playing at all.

To me the coffee scenes were always what made me come back for more. Though reading reviews made me not that hopeful as it appears to be more of a filler. Eventually, she will probably leave it for the massage parlor.

But again, this is alright as i am not sure where the game will progress further and i can see the the desire not to have to early sex in a game for the MC in general as the fun is out of the box. But that depends on the game.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
First time playing and this game is one of the best I've come across. Love all the girls although Cassandra could be a little more attractive IMO. Hoping there might be some Jennifer/Jessica scenes (incest) together or maybe in a threesome.
The Amber Turd scene with Hearsay the dog was hilarious!
Keep up the good work!

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil and salgazar

frankiller79

Jul 4, 2020
Now we can call this an update because we finally got some action involving the MC even though a lot of good animations were once again spent/wasted on secondaries as usual, but progress is still progress.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a lot of players don't want the content we get with the sister or the gym cougar and now we have this new boring bimbo character in the coffee (Nina). I personally use the skip button whenever one of these characters shows up & the MC isn't around because I have zero interest in their stories or escapades and I don't want to experience those events from their point of view (you need more than a pretty face and a hot body to pique the player's interest which is something only Jennifer got). So in every update I'm left with nothing but scraps trying to scavenge a good scene or two from that and then move on, Jennifer is mostly a voyeur sadly and when action was about to take place in the massage parlor the typical miraculous divine intervention took place and blueballed half of the planet like in every extreme slow burn game of this genre, the first two updates are still the best up to this date.

The Bj scene was decent but you can tell from the lack of camera views that Jennifer is getting the short end of the stick when it comes to scenes (Nina the newly introduced secondary character got two scenes in a row with those options).
I even think that you do not interest me in the story of the horrible old man from the cafe and the disgusting dwarf from the massage center I would like to choose who the MC has her adventures with and not just with old men

Reactions: Gudil and Drafox

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
for the love of god make the crappy 2 render cycle animations skippable. And the little sister scenes. Hell just cut her and that stupid drug side story from the game and put that dev time into more scenes in the main story and for Jennifer.

And all the pointless clicking around in the janky opening world... why?

This kinda sucks to be honest.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
It's all in eye of the beholder.
For some slow works best for others not.
There are games that have no sex in 4 years and still fair great.

The dev has a vision how the game unfolds and this is right.

I did not play this game in a long time and hesitate as it is no more about Jennifer but other protagonists as well. Maybe i will try it again but at the moment i am depressed and feel not playing at all.

To me the coffee scenes were always what made me come back for more. Though reading reviews made me not that hopeful as it appears to be more of a filler. Eventually, she will probably leave it for the massage parlor.

But again, this is alright as i am not sure where the game will progress further and i can see the the desire not to have to early sex in a game for the MC in general as the fun is out of the box. But that depends on the game.
I get it. It's why I was careful to say "My personal tastes" I totally get there is an audience for stuff like AWAM, and I am in no way saying you shouldn't like what you like. Just that it's not for me. I personally like the pace of games like 12 days of Christmas (After the halfway mark), Katie, Project Miriam, and the office wife.
Though, this game is close to that pace. If you play it from the beginning to now, its not a bad pace... we are just waiting a long time between updates so it seems to stretch a lot longer.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I even think that you do not interest me in the story of the horrible old man from the cafe and the disgusting dwarf from the massage center I would like to choose who the MC has her adventures with and not just with old men
Beggars can't be choosers but regardless of how ugly they look at least they allow us to get some hot action through their vile schemes..
wouldn't mind seeing some new good looking characters that are male, would make more sense if they succeed at seducing Jennifer without using blackmail or force. The last guy she massaged was a good candidate but if he keeps acting like a nice guy all the time, we'll only get content with him in the final update or a sequel if there is one..

capii

Dec 9, 2017

I'm totally aligned with you on this one, I don't care/understand the scenes with the sister, and I had totally forgotten the cougar in the gym, but as soon as I read your comments my memories came back and I remembered I hated those scenes, totally out of context

tachini

Dec 24, 2019
for the love of god make the crappy 2 render cycle animations skippable. And the little sister scenes. Hell just cut her and that stupid drug side story from the game and put that dev time into more scenes in the main story and for Jennifer.

And all the pointless clicking around in the janky opening world... why?

This kinda sucks to be honest.
Well, that's your opinion and I wonder if knowing what's on the game by beforehand, why did you download it? To be fair it has been a good update. I personally liked the renders and the corruption of the FC because that's what it's all about the game. I see the progress kinda slow and with little content in each update.
As for whether or not it should... I hope it's a joke or something. You haven't realized that this is a pirate game forum, have you? And secondly, who do you think you are to tell someone what to do with their project? You come here, you download his game for free and above all you demand... His his project, why do you say to change it? So that you feel comfortable and to your liking? I think that some should learn to program and create their own games so they would stop demanding free and in this shameless way.

doctor321

Aug 19, 2018
Ok so there is actually coffee shop content this time? Like a real scene? I might play just for that.
If someone posts android version lol.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes