Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
Look into the OP...
"Release Date: 2023-02-24 "
If you were not that bad in math lessons you should be able to count the months/days until now. No matter where you live, this is not 9 months...
First post was Jul 16 2021
This game is a slow burn on development. I don't know why it says release was recent... it wasn't
You don't need to be that guy... really.
1689289418802.png

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
First post was Jul 16 2021
This game is a slow burn on development. I don't know why it says release was recent... it wasn't
You don't need to be that guy... really.
View attachment 2768007
It's not about the initial release v0.0.1, that's what the the creation date of the OP stands for. Several updates came since then what doesn't change the OP creation date, but the release date in the description text. Everyone who is here at F95 for longer than a day should know that. So the OP really shows the release date of the latest update, and this is not 9 months ago!
That's why I don't understand why people can't do simple maths ... over and over again.

Reactions: Ramses

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
I really like the approach on this game but based on the updates pace, this is like an abandoned game. Probably the dev needs to speed up the story although he will ruin it but at this pace we need around 64 years to get to a lewd situation

I understand the Dev wants to do something but the question is if he really can do soemthing

Apr 29, 2018
Are you sure that 0.08 is finished?
"
Technical News V 0.08 (Plus Sophie Introduction ) (Patreon)
2023-06-14 20:00:04

* Current state of completion of V 0.08: 87-89%

* More than 150 animations in 4k (and counting, because I'm still rendering animations)

* Around +/- 1000 renders/images.

* 4 New Songs have been added to the V 0.07 playlist.

* New sounds.

* A button in the lower menu to open the music player.

* New 4k animated main menu.

* New section in the menu, "Extra content" (Which includes links to the IoM socials)

* New cursor and some subtle adjustments to the game interface.

* New font with an added background shadow, which makes the text even easier to read than before.

* A button in the lower menu to hide/show the upper menu. (This is giving me some problems, so it's not 100% certain that it will be included in V 0.08)

* I'm still working on synced sounds on the new H scenes, this is consuming a lot of time to do correctly, but I'm doing my best to bring it to V 0.08 (In case this cause much delay, I will not include it.)

* I'm also adding a sound dial/bar to the new H scenes so that the player (you ) can modify the volume of moans and sounds on H scenes. (This goes hand in hand with the previous point, not 100% sure if I will be able to add it to V 0.08, but I'm doing my best to include it.)

"

Reactions: BBCinyourass
3.80 star(s) 70 Votes