yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Oh... David was the main character in this game.
It's not what I thought.
I've written it on this board and I've said this before, I wanted to see David and Tasha's scene from Alex's standpoint in the original game. So I was looking forward to this game, but in conclusion it doesn't seem to fit me.
I think this game itself is a good game with sufficient potential.
I wish the best of luck to the developer or all the sponsors.

Reactions: Juninpachi

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
this is a ntr focused game ???
The original, with Alex as the MC was set up to be a competition between Alex and David where if you could prevent David gaining too much influence over Tasha and prevent NTR from happening. So NTR was avoidable unless you're losing, even if in this version despite it making zero sense for the sugar daddy to be the MC unless you make Tasha a ho actively manipulating David and Alex. Then there's the other female characters, who knows where that's going.

I've been on this since the dev of this floated the idea of doing a remake and repeated myself a couple times here already but this is the direction he wants to take so good luck to him. *shrug*

Reactions: mc loving VI

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Did not expect this to be rebooted - what a nice surprise! Good luck with this.

Edit: Eh.. It's a damn shame that we're playing from David's PoV. It's nice to have Alla NTR included, but I think it would be even better with the tension and developing relationship from the original game between her and Alex

Last edited:

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
hmm working weirdly, need to comment the 2 last adjust function ... After rebooting the game, only exceptions ... Persistance is corrupted need to clean it

Last edited:

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Not bad, but the sandbox format ruins it. The visual novel format would have been a better choice. The backstory is interesting, the main character is good, сliche "modeling business" I think everyone is tired of, why the developer used it, I do not understand. I hope the game will continue to develop, there is a lot to work on, little things are very important. NTR in the last update cut out? I did not see the grandfather, at which the protagonist worked earlier as a cleaner. It doesn't bother me much, overall I rate the game at 6/10.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MrDL

Rogue1432

Apr 22, 2018
Sorry if I went through the images from the files, but found an image where Jake and ala have some fun in the kitchen when they go for dinner. Can anyone help me with process for triggering this scene or a save before this scene? Much appreciated.

Dont want to burden you much but from what im seeing, Ala gallery would be hit I think. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Is there any incest patch for the game?
If not definitely need one.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: MrDL

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I prefer to play as the adult man rather than the weird little twerp so that's a plus in my book, but it seems this release has even less content than the previous version of the remake I played a few months ago?

Can't load old saves but I seem to remember some further story with the wife that seems to have been cut from this release.

Reactions: Adolfo

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Not bad, but the sandbox format ruins it. The visual novel format would have been a better choice. The backstory is interesting, the main character is good, сliche "modeling business" I think everyone is tired of, why the developer used it, I do not understand. I hope the game will continue to develop, there is a lot to work on, little things are very important. NTR in the last update cut out? I did not see the grandfather, at which the protagonist worked earlier as a cleaner. It doesn't bother me much, overall I rate the game at 6/10.
Because this is based off a game that first released in seven years ago and predates those other games that have used the "modeling business" since. There is no grandfather or protagonist that worked as a cleaner so I have no idea what you're talking about there.
Is there any incest patch for the game?
If not definitely need one.
Why? The only characters that are related are David and Alex. Ala is Alex's step-mother.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Because this is based off a game that first released in seven years ago and predates those other games that have used the "modeling business" since. There is no grandfather or protagonist that worked as a cleaner so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

Why? The only characters that are related are David and Alex. Ala is Alex's step-mother.
Yes, I know. But I was thinking if she was his real mother. It would have been much better, IMO... :sneaky:

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I like David playing as MC and Alex as a "bad boy". It's funny. But I would like also dad and son sharing common interest at the same time, It's better for family.

Last edited:

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022

Dear friend, let me explain my point of view. Specifically now we are communicating in a game thread where the word RESTART is in the game name. This means that based on the experience of the previous version of the game, it was probably possible to write basic theses of what works well and what doesn't work so well. What could potentially interest new patrons, here the developer will never consider the trends that were in demand 5-10 years ago. The first thought that comes to mind is, dude, we've seen this before, we've had this before, we need something new to get interest. That's some serious competition. Dear friend, I hope you understand me. I'm not a hater, I wish the developer to make his game a success. Peace.

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
I also tried this, while I did like the old one. What strikes me directly is that MC's "trophy wife" that is not working, not helping his son, why the need for an au-pair ?
She refuses him sex?

Shouldn't she be scared to be kicked out and maybe I remember wrong but when playing as the son, dad and wife had encounters almost every night except when she went out with friends.

I just find this bit very strange and if you're going this route, that should change.

The wife being like that would made more sense if the modelling business would have gone under and he started something new from scratch and something like a toy manufacturer and/or his wife then got tired and started making/selling sex toys looking down on him as childish or something.

Just as above me something new that hasn't been done a lot.

There are many twists that can be made that I haven't seen many of.

Car racing world is one.
Sports:
Hockey, Soccer, Baseball, Cycling
Movies:
Director
Others:
Army, Pilot,
Stewardess ( quite a few in game scenes, but not one with traveling the world and experiencing sexual things in different countries that could be a game that goes on forever )

Retro:
20-50s Mafia
80-2000s Narcotic heydays ( I mean actually walking into Florida with 2 suitcases full of smack sounds ridiculous today. )

Of course I could have missed some games already has this stuff but not many have it as main story.
So many possibilities with some imagination.

Sadly I'm so bad at graphics is not even funny.
Or I would make an hopefully interesting story.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes