Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear All,
While latest release went well, to me it was like a making a very first release again. Therefore, no more major reworks ahead, only a way forward.
We still have some scenes left. They will be included in the next update. Although it isn't that much, a few scenes with Alla (Alex path) and some side work with Albert (nothing new yet), as well as a drinking game, are still pending.
However, releasing those scenes without pushing the story forward will not work. So, most likely, it is going to be released all together: old scenes + some new scenes.
More haircuts
Tasha can have more hairstyles that suit her. In one of the new scenes, Tasha is going to have a new haircut, which looks gorgeous on her. I will make a short extension to a prologue to add a little more background why Tasha decided to use Triss' style before going to US. Nothing special, just a brief background story.
Chapter selection
I am also going to include some sort of chapters in the game. Nothing major, just the possibility to skip the first chapter and move to the second one. This will be especially useful if I decide to make changes that may interfere with save compatibility. In that case, you won't have to replay the game over and over again. The game will allow you to make crucial choices during chapter selection. Although I am not sure what name I will use (chapters, acts, or something else) , we are definitely going to have something like this.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I always appreciate when a game also comes with mobile support, having said that I find it frustrating when the Dev decides to make "technically" working apks,But they cannot be installed on a mobile device.
I'm referring to the 1.9gb apk trashold where every apk with size bigger than that will not be parsed on the installer of the device.
Here is an article:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
What a shame, was a fan of the original but seems this is not a real remake as the main character has been sidelined. Seemed very fishy from the outset.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
What a shame, was a fan of the original but seems this is not a real remake as the main character has been sidelined. Seemed very fishy from the outset.
Maybe give this game a chance. Wait a little longer as the story evolves.
Easier to lament an abandoned game and ask for a revival ? Old version still available, you can play and play and play.
Or offer to cooperate with the author. For sure you have many good ideas.
More comments like yours and the next game will go to the sand.

• Haha
Reactions: Sneed's

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Weekly progress report

Things are going as planned. There is a little more coding to do than usual because I need to combine not only new scenes but also the old ones.
With this update, we are going to be done with the old stuff and will have a little bit of new content. I am planning to release this upcoming build on itch and some other platforms, so I need to polish it well. Therefore, some adjustments are necessary.
As a result, I need to make adjustments which will not be compatible with saves. But no worries, as I mentioned, the game has different Acts. So you can just skip the old stuff and jump right into the new content with adjusted choices.
In short, the new update is going to have three mini repetitive events: one for Alla and two for Tasha. There are also three new events with Tasha that move the story forward. Tasha is going to be really HOT.
Repetitive events will be available from the very start but will be locked with a point system.
Regarding the point system, I might simplify it a little more. As I mentioned before, I don't really like the numbers from the sandbox. When the build is done, I will see how it works. Speaking about the long run, I don’t see that I need those numbers. They will most likely be dependent on specific events. I will give you more info when I make up my mind.
The old scene with Alla and Alex in his bedroom after dinner will be left for later or reworked. At this stage, it is just 'too fast' and doesn't integrate into the story. The third scene on the beach with Tasha and Alex will not be included either. I do not really like it, so I'll come up with something better.
Albert's old scenes are going to be included. They are going to be available from the early days. If you skip the first Act, you will still see them, so no problem here.
With this upcoming build, the story is really developing, and I can say that it is going to be a decent build as the story branches out into different directions.
I’ve completed about 95% of scene creation. Now it’s down to story writing, coding, and rendering. It will take a little while to test everything. It’s hard to estimate how long it may take, but likely sometime at the beginning of July. I will give you exact dates on the next Sunday. More previews are coming too. Stay tuned.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
You and a lot of other players,shame the dev doesnt seem to care about that and instead we'll get a reverse Ntr from his perspective,it was doomed from the start a 2 player mc game ( justl like the first one).He could have made a really good and original game but decided to not take in consideration any advice.
How do you know he doesn't care and didn't take advice into consideration. You seem to think that your personal opinion is the only one. Also, it's HIS game he should do what he is passionate about or it will be even worse.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes