Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
An important question would be - can David’s part be turned off in the options?
Really dont care about him as a mc:KEK:
Let me just preface this my stating that I have not played the new game yet.
(Dev, please note that this is not because I don't like your ideas, but I simply wait for a game to be far in development before I jump in. It's to save myself the heartache of the dreaded abandoned tag. I do this with all games)

OK, with that out of the way, from what I'm reading in the OP and elsewhere, this game seems to be almost an inverse of the original. In the Original game, Alex was the MC and Dave the antagonist (NTR guy if you will)

In this game it seems likes the roles are reversed for the same story. Dave seems to be the MC with Alex being the antagonist. (The NTR guy)

Personally, I liked the original premise a bit more (Alex being the main MC). Having said that, I look forward to start playing this game in future, as I was a big fan of the original. I respect the new Dev to put his own spin on the story and will play wholeheartedly as Dave if that is the way the dev wants the game to be played.

I still have the original if I want to get my Alex painkillers.

Good luck to the dev for this game!!

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I have not played it. From what I see, this game has now the NETORARE tag. So I assume a male antagonist steals the girlfriend of the MC, or the MC is cheated by his girlfriend. Is it the case?
Or is it "netorare for snowflakes" like a random attractive girl have sex with a guy that is not the MC? Because I have already seen netorare tag applied randomly in the past.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
once again stupid ntr questions.. if you hate or afraid why dont you bother yourselves playing these type games..

atm there is no sex scene in the game..
Not entirely accurate. There are 1-2 sex scenes from previous versions of the reboot between Ala & David.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I've updated all link on the main page. there is no need for hotfix, so I've removed it.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I've updated all link on the main page. there is no need for hotfix, so I've removed it.
I helped Tasha with the washing machine and the next day I can't find a way to interact with anything to be able to advance with the game. I can't click on the computer in the office either

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I helped Tasha with the washing machine and the next day I can't find a way to interact with anything to be able to advance with the game. I can't click on the computer in the office either
On the next day you can take her to the city. Just click on her door.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
On the next day you can take her to the city. Just click on her door.
Ah, playing almost from the beginning of the game from an old save, that's why I get the gray screen from time to time, and what you told me about taking Tasha to the city I was able to do it by starting a new game of the game from scratch. thank you

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes