ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Would it be possible to skip ahead in the drinking game if you've already completed it once? It's easy to forget the exact steps between updates.

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
Would it be possible to skip ahead in the drinking game if you've already completed it once? It's easy to forget the exact steps between updates.
This update doesn't have drinking game. Or you may mean something else with 'drinking game'? I will simply that game in the next update.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InnocentAupairRestart-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This update doesn't have drinking game. Or you may mean something else with 'drinking game'? I will simply that game in the next update.
Whatever that game was in the original with Tasha and her friend, if it comes back. No rush or pressure. I just remember that was a difficulty with the old game.

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
It looks you didn't replace the file. go that directory delete both a a_scene_gallery.rpy and a_scene_gallery.rpyc and copy and past a new a_scene_gallery.rpy
I deleted both rpy and rpyc from the file and it still won't open now I'm downloading the full version

Reactions: Somesexpervert

Somesexpervert

Dec 4, 2022
similar issue as stated above, in compressed. downloaded the replacement a_scene_gallery.rpy as listed above, didn't work.
tried to delete both and repaste the previous mentioned fix, didn't work.
tried reinstalling. doing the same, didn't work. not sure how to proceed. :/

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I deleted both rpy and rpyc from the file and it still won't open now I'm downloading the full version
Right. Try to download the quick fix again. I updated it. It should work now. I see where the problem is. No point to download the full game. It will give you the same error.

mastergig30

Devoted Member
Aug 3, 2018
Right. Try to download the quick fix again. I updated it. It should work now. I see where the problem is. No point to download the full game. It will give you the same error.
It worked, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
An important question would be - can David’s part be turned off in the options?
Really dont care about him as a mc:KEK:
You and a lot of other players,shame the dev doesnt seem to care about that and instead we'll get a reverse Ntr from his perspective,it was doomed from the start a 2 player mc game ( justl like the first one).He could have made a really good and original game but decided to not take in consideration any advice.

• Sad
Reactions: NoiT89 and Abhai

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So basically the new version a rework of the rework. No new scenes. Hope its the last one and the dev focuses on advancing the story.

Reactions: Adolfo

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
You and a lot of other players,shame the dev doesnt seem to care about that and instead we'll get a reverse Ntr from his perspective,it was doomed from the start a 2 player mc game ( justl like the first one).He could have made a really good and original game but decided to not take in consideration any advice.
David is a much better MC than a shitty whiney son. I am glad the dev chose that and it is what many of the patrons wanted.

Reactions: Adolfo
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes