Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Things are going well. I am currently doing coding and writing. The preparation for rendering, which is the most time-consuming part, is done. There are a few renders that need to be re-rendered, and a few more to be made. However, these will not cause any delays.
For this holiday period, I am free from personal affairs, so I will dedicate my full time next week to try and complete everything. However, I cannot make any promises. It goes as it goes.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear all,
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I don't have much to tell. Currently, I've started testing the game, but during the holidays, it's unlikely I'll finish this year. The game requires extensive testing, and once it's out of the alpha state, I will need the team to test it again and proofread the text. So, expect the update to arrive in early January, most likely within the first week. If not, then certainly by the second week. I had to give some time to my proofreader to review the text thoroughly, which will take a while as it is quite substantial. Additionally, I still have to render a few animations, though rendering won't take long.
One way or another, expect it by next week or the week after for sure.
Alex update will contain new 7 events with various length. There is going to be a small update for David part, namely some animations has been reworked. So you might want to check it out as well.
Cheers!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Hello everybody,
Things took a little longer than anticipated, but the release is definitely set for next week, somewhere between Wednesday and Friday. I am not entirely satisfied with the progress for this update but if I to make everything what I wanted it will take way to long. It is better to do everything step by step.
This update begins the story from Alex's perspective. As this release also is a kind of beginning, it will be publicly available as well. Afterward, I will try to establish a schedule for updates and adhere to it. Since the most difficult parts of coding are now behind us, it will be easier to have an overview and estimate how long each update will take to make.
Cheers!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear all,
While I am uploading the new version, which will take a while, I would like to present you a changelog: Changelog v 0.180 David's path:
  • dream about Tasha has new animations.
  • event in the bath has an additional animation.
  • added new pictures of global maps.
  • gallery has a new option to switch between Alex and David and see corresponding scenes.
Alex path:
  • a start of the story from Alex perspective.
  • 7 new scenes.
  • G game. The new mini game (skippable, of course).
  • New/old character - Charlotte.

With this version, I can finally say that the start of the game is complete. Consider the following analogy: to get from point A to point B, we need a train. This train represents the game, as it now has the technical foundation to move forward. Although this update may have slightly less content than the previous one, it contains an important part that allows us to move forward and focus more on scenes in the future.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Version 0.180

Here we go.
Original Size 2.01 GB
Compressed 571 MB
Original Size 2.02 GB
Compressed 595 MB

Dec 14, 2021
As for the game itself, I'm glad that it's back and that a new developer has resurrected this game from the dead and made a remake of it. my respect to you, do not give up the game and good luck to you, but I like the game hepel and there is no time for details that do not flaunt the way of action, and so the game is good

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Good luck with this. I will keep an eye on it. I hope you are thick skinned as the NTR haters will foam at the mouth and behave like rabid dogs and of course just hate.

Reactions: LordTuskar

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure that alternating protagonists is the proper way to go.
I recall the original game having you basically battle son vs. father for all women in the game. I recall playing the father in part, but I was never a fan of the original's protag swap either.

Solid remake so far.

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
I'm trying to find out what role the Mom plays in this VN, as there is no 'family' tag. Did i mis a post about this ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Step into the shoes of David, a local businessman, or Alex, his son,​
Game isn't tagged as multiple protagonists, so is it possible to just play as the adult and more or less ignore the kid, apart from giving him the occasional noogie?

Didn't play the original so don't know what this is aiming for, I'm just sick of Kid Protagonists (personal preference, you do you).

Reactions: Moleman111

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I really enjoyed the original game and hated to see it abandoned. Not sure I want to try this one yet or not, may wait a while and see.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes