BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
What's the difference between the original one and this?
Both are made by Renpy.
(11) Ren'Py - Abandoned - Au-pair Innocence [v0.9 SE] [Alex] | F95zone
Navigation: While I initially found no issues with the navigation in the original game, I've decided to simplify it little bit. The navigation will primarily take place within the house but will be simplified for smoother gameplay. Like some events will be trigger automatically.
Character Love Points: The original game had implemented a system of love points for characters. However, as I continued to develop the game, I realized that these points didn't add much value to the overall experience. In fact, they quickly became cumbersome and detracted from the storytelling. Instead of using love points, I've chosen to focus on branching story routes and meaningful choices to drive the narrative.
Different Main Characters: Initially, the first release of the game will feature only one playable character, David. While I do have plans to create a separate storyline for Alex, that project is still in its early stages. For the initial release, the primary focus will be on David's story, allowing players to immerse themselves in his journey.

I liked the original concept and certain scenes in the game. It seemed to draw inspiration from popular titles like "Living with Temptation" or similar games. However, as the story unfolded, it started to lose its appeal. Towards the end, it felt like the content was primarily focused on just making the scenes rather than a meaningful narrative.
In the latest version, it appeared that the developers (possibly a team of them) either experienced burnout or decided to abandon the project. While I can't predict how the remake will turn out, I am committed to refining the storyline and making the situations within the game more closer to real life. My goal is to create a gaming experience that goes beyond mere titillation and offers a more engaging and realistic narrative.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Good luck dev the game looks very promising with more branching paths and different scenes depending on choices much better than the original version which was rail roaded as hell and was basically "collect X points to see X scenes and so on".

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the previous, abandoned game the MC were dual, the father and his son. The son's love interest, the aux pair was stolen by his fater. Reply to it, the sun stole his father's young wife, that is his stepmother... At the end probably they made an agreement in sharing.
I guess then it's not a game for me, I don't like sharing.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
The gameplay is even worse than the original game, the graphics are too dark in places. I saw the arrows and the clock and immediately deleted the game. :(

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Every player has their own interests. The f95 website offers enough games for everyone to find something to their liking. :) We know nothig about this new version for the moment.
Because the dev dowsnt have a clear picture of what he wants the game to be,just like most others he'll go with the flow and most likely will result in a failure.

Reactions: Samken

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnocentAupairRestart-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Interesting to see someone try to retell this. Had a lot of fondness for this way back when, part of that being the triss overcoming some average writing.
I personally always hated the father path and there were very much 2 fan bases. so I can’t see myself playing while Alex path doesn’t exist. Will keep an eye on it in hope the other path is developed.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Because the dev dowsnt have a clear picture of what he wants the game to be,just like most others he'll go with the flow and most likely will result in a failure.
I have to agree with this. I don't want to start a shit storm, but we all know the anti crowd heavily pushes games to be just the way they want. I cant tell you how many games I have seen that starts out promising, but then the anti crowd starts shouting and the game just becomes boring.

My favorite games on here is where the Dev just don't give a fuck. (Even though he will listen to constructive criticism). Devs should stick to their original vision and with this game, the original dev and game was just about perfect for the time.

No hate on the new dev. I wish him all the best and hope he sticks with his vision for the game that he fell in love with.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have to agree with this. I don't want to start a shit storm, but we all know the anti crowd heavily pushes games to be just the way they want. I cant tell you how many games I have seen that starts out promising, but then the anti crowd starts shouting and the game just becomes boring.

My favorite games on here is where the Dev just don't give a fuck. (Even though he will listen to constructive criticism). Devs should stick to their original vision and with this game, the original dev and game was just about perfect for the time.

No hate on the new dev. I wish him all the best and hope he sticks with his vision for the game that he fell in love with.
Sadly we have way more worst experience with devs that don't give a fuck and even don't listen to any criticism.
And we have projects that will take decades to be completed-read as never.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sadly we have way more worst experience with devs that don't give a fuck and even don't listen to any criticism.
My question then becomes... Who tells the story? The dev or the audience?

I mean I assume the dev wants to tell his story and there might be some aspects that you as a player don't like (But others do). Should the dev now change his story? I don't think so.

Yes, there are some criticisms and minor tweaks. 100% dev should listen, but change his story? No ways.

Vanilla stories are bland and uninteresting. Look at GOT, the best TV series in history (Until they fucked it up in 6,7,8)
Was anyone glad about the people dying during the red wedding! Fuck now! Was it one of the best story telling plots in the history of television? For sure. (Or Ned in season 1 etc. etc. You get the picture)

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes