MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Any cheat codes? Tried to use save editor but it doesn't work with this game...
What are you trying to edit? There's only been a small handful of updates and nothing to cheat.

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
What are you trying to edit? There's only been a small handful of updates and nothing to cheat.
Yeah, sorry I was hasty. But there is few renpy games where save-edit doesn't work like this game. So I think have learn make mods or something...

Reactions: slavik_167

Alex_r2

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2023
I will update this page when all links are ready. It will take some hours.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really nice update. I hope Albert will return and continue and I'm pretty concerned about linearity so far (seems like whatever we do Tasha will do a hj and our relationship will progress). But still, scenes are really cool and definitely something to observe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnocentAupairRestart-0.186
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Zapo3

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
No map button for me in this version, although i loaded David save from previous version. I don't know if it's an issue because i need to start new game, but if i have to do this with every new update i'm done with this game.
Same. No map, and no ability to progress with Tasha to the beach or with modeling because she's always gone after morning, and not back until afternoon. I will try starting a new game. Sigh.

Edit: Starting over resolved the issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I have seen that among the labels it says: Netorare (optional), Sharing (optional). Does this mean I can make the only one who has sex with the LIs be one of the two MCs?

IWinterI

Apr 16, 2019
Anyone have a save or means to unlock all the scenes as I've played through and missing a couple.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Isnt this the same old game? I mean all these scenes are the same. All the images are just copy pasted with resized a bit. Why should I play this one if the OG is pretty much completed? -.-

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have seen that among the labels it says: Netorare (optional), Sharing (optional). Does this mean I can make the only one who has sex with the LIs be one of the two MCs?
In the original version you played as Alex the son and if you fucked up, NTR came into the game via David the dad.

From what I understand in the new game you can play as either Alex (Son) or David (Dad) So the game gets split into 2 paths.

I'm not 100% sure if NTR is still applicable as if you play the Alex path, you will get the Alex content and on the David path you will get the David content (Both of course with Tasha, the main girl, but it will be on separate paths with separate MCs)

The NTR might refer to Davids's wife, that in the main game can also cheat on David with the son Alex.

I'm not sure how NTR is implemented in this game, but it might be that NTR with Tasha might not be included in the game anymore.

Th dev Alex_r2 will be able to explain better.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In the original version you played as Alex the son and if you fucked up, NTR came into the game via David the dad.

From what I understand in the new game you can play as either Alex (Son) or David (Dad) So the game gets split into 2 paths.

I'm not 100% sure if NTR is still applicable as if you play the Alex path, you will get the Alex content and on the David path you will get the David content (Both of course with Tasha, the main girl, but it will be on separate paths with separate MCs)

The NTR might refer to Davids's wife, that in the main game can also cheat on David with the son Alex.

I'm not sure how NTR is implemented in this game, but it might be that NTR with Tasha might not be included in the game anymore.

Th dev Alex_r2 will be able to explain better.
I tried a playthrough as the adult MC, and although there was only one sharing/cheating scene near the end and that one was avoidable, the wife came across throughout as a meanspirited whore who only cares about money and dicks.

In an earlier scene the wife promises to convince the son of something (after the MC pays her), goes off, and comes back saying it's sorted. The MC wonders vaguely how she managed to convince him that quickly, but nothing is made explicit.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
at least in the David-path it feels like u can share her with other males.
we will see what kind of scenes we get.
the old dude only got 2 scenes after that it felt like its over. hopefully we can send her to work when she is more corrupted.
but its quite early, David has yet to lay with her.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Well, in the original I liked the son being on Ala's path. I didnt really care that much for Tasha and I always try for the taboo path when it comes to the MILFs in the game. I hope Alex gets an Ala path in this game also or at least more of one than was in the original.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes