Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear All,
While latest release went well, to me it was like a making a very first release again. Therefore, no more major reworks ahead, only a way forward.
We still have some scenes left. They will be included in the next update. Although it isn't that much, a few scenes with Alla (Alex path) and some side work with Albert (nothing new yet), as well as a drinking game, are still pending.
However, releasing those scenes without pushing the story forward will not work. So, most likely, it is going to be released all together: old scenes + some new scenes.
More haircuts
Tasha can have more hairstyles that suit her. In one of the new scenes, Tasha is going to have a new haircut, which looks gorgeous on her. I will make a short extension to a prologue to add a little more background why Tasha decided to use Triss' style before going to US. Nothing special, just a brief background story.
Chapter selection
I am also going to include some sort of chapters in the game. Nothing major, just the possibility to skip the first chapter and move to the second one. This will be especially useful if I decide to make changes that may interfere with save compatibility. In that case, you won't have to replay the game over and over again. The game will allow you to make crucial choices during chapter selection. Although I am not sure what name I will use (chapters, acts, or something else) , we are definitely going to have something like this.

Diff_Uni

Apr 14, 2020
I always appreciate when a game also comes with mobile support, having said that I find it frustrating when the Dev decides to make "technically" working apks,But they cannot be installed on a mobile device.
I'm referring to the 1.9gb apk trashold where every apk with size bigger than that will not be parsed on the installer of the device.
Here is an article:

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
What a shame, was a fan of the original but seems this is not a real remake as the main character has been sidelined. Seemed very fishy from the outset.

AbdelAdrian

Oct 17, 2017
What a shame, was a fan of the original but seems this is not a real remake as the main character has been sidelined. Seemed very fishy from the outset.
Maybe give this game a chance. Wait a little longer as the story evolves.
Easier to lament an abandoned game and ask for a revival ? Old version still available, you can play and play and play.
Or offer to cooperate with the author. For sure you have many good ideas.
More comments like yours and the next game will go to the sand.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Weekly progress report

Things are going as planned. There is a little more coding to do than usual because I need to combine not only new scenes but also the old ones.
With this update, we are going to be done with the old stuff and will have a little bit of new content. I am planning to release this upcoming build on itch and some other platforms, so I need to polish it well. Therefore, some adjustments are necessary.
As a result, I need to make adjustments which will not be compatible with saves. But no worries, as I mentioned, the game has different Acts. So you can just skip the old stuff and jump right into the new content with adjusted choices.
In short, the new update is going to have three mini repetitive events: one for Alla and two for Tasha. There are also three new events with Tasha that move the story forward. Tasha is going to be really HOT.
Repetitive events will be available from the very start but will be locked with a point system.
Regarding the point system, I might simplify it a little more. As I mentioned before, I don't really like the numbers from the sandbox. When the build is done, I will see how it works. Speaking about the long run, I don’t see that I need those numbers. They will most likely be dependent on specific events. I will give you more info when I make up my mind.
The old scene with Alla and Alex in his bedroom after dinner will be left for later or reworked. At this stage, it is just 'too fast' and doesn't integrate into the story. The third scene on the beach with Tasha and Alex will not be included either. I do not really like it, so I'll come up with something better.
Albert's old scenes are going to be included. They are going to be available from the early days. If you skip the first Act, you will still see them, so no problem here.
With this upcoming build, the story is really developing, and I can say that it is going to be a decent build as the story branches out into different directions.
I’ve completed about 95% of scene creation. Now it’s down to story writing, coding, and rendering. It will take a little while to test everything. It’s hard to estimate how long it may take, but likely sometime at the beginning of July. I will give you exact dates on the next Sunday. More previews are coming too. Stay tuned.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
You and a lot of other players,shame the dev doesnt seem to care about that and instead we'll get a reverse Ntr from his perspective,it was doomed from the start a 2 player mc game ( justl like the first one).He could have made a really good and original game but decided to not take in consideration any advice.
How do you know he doesn't care and didn't take advice into consideration. You seem to think that your personal opinion is the only one. Also, it's HIS game he should do what he is passionate about or it will be even worse.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Spoilers and progress update.

Regarding spoilers:
  • Look at the picture. See if you can find anything new. There are also a few new scenes for Alex and those mini-events which are not going to be in the gallery.
    Progress:
    • The build is 99% done. There is one animation to be completed (may take a day or two).
    • The update arrives this upcoming week. It will be launched according to tier descriptions. (I will try to launch for all tiers this upcoming week). I will also launch an itch page (I'll make a separate post when it is ready). We'll talk more about itch release when we get there.
  • Overall:
    • To me, it is like an initial release. Although it has been almost a year, that was a very unproductive year, Just a big mess. I had to take a very long pause and didn't have much time for the game.
    • With this release, it is hard to call it a remake. It is like another story. So everybody who complain that it doesn't look like the original, just go and play the original. Because it is not the original. And it is not going to be like.
    • No more reworks, rework of reworks, etc. I am done with all of that. The game is going to be like this build and we'll keep moving forward.
  • Technical details:
    • I've removed an option to disable Alex's scenes. There is no point in that. He must be in the game as the story progresses. The logic is simple, you want to see more of Alex, deny everything for David. And vice versa. Just remember the game is feels more like VN than Sandbox.
    • I've also simplified the points system–again, yes, but for the last time–as there is no need for those numbers. The new system might not be that obvious from the start, but it is very simple. The more time you spend with a character, the more point icons you have. You will understand when you try it.
    • In the previous release, there was an issue with galleries. We had different fixes, and the gallery patch didn't always work. All of that is resolved. No more problems with that. But all galleries are going to be locked from the start.
    • No compatibility with previous saves. I will make a huge note on the main menu screen that old saves will not work. However, as I mentioned before, the game has a system of chapter selection so you can just skip to the new part and adjust the choices you want (route selection). The future version will have save compatibility.
    • In all previous builds, those animations (as good as they were) were lagging a little prior to playing. Now I got my hands on that issue and converted all animations to video files. Renpy handles video much better than animations made of pictures. So now all scenes are played much smoother.
    • Lastly, I can't promise, but we might get an option to change the names for our characters. To implement it now, might be tricky as it involves some changes. Although I see it as a positive thing to give players a choice. So if you want to change the name for David , Alex, Tasha, or Alla, why not. However, I am not going to do for all side characters in the game.
  • Dates:
    I'll give you exact dates in a few days. I need some time to test it properly. Exact detailed change log arrives in the same day with the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnocentAupairRestart-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
had no idea this got remade until I saw it on reddit. I played the original years ago before I knew what a AVN was because the redhead reminded me of Triss from Witcher 3

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes