Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Dear All,
The release of version 0.25 went well (Act 1 & 2). Our club has grown a little, and our budget has grown a little too. That means we'll have more animations. You'll see it next time.
We also had a release on itch, although it is not yet completed as the game is not yet indexed. I am not sure how long it will take to complete this step. The support stuff takes its time to reply too, it seems.
Act 3
Act 3 will arrive in two parts. The first part will focus on Tasha, and the second part will focus on Alla, plus a little bit of Tasha too.
In the next upcoming update, we are going to have, probably, the hottest scenes with Tasha we ever had. I am sure you're going to like it.
In Act 3, the story moves forward. I am not going to rework anything, only working on new content. In general, without any spoilers, David will be dealing with the mess and will also help Tasha with admission to the school (if you are on that route). I am not going to overuse the scenes with photo shoots. We are going to have something more interesting than that.
Alla and Alex will try to clean up the mess on their own. This will depend on some previous choices too. Since it is going to be two parts, we'll go forward on one path first and will pick up the rest in the second part.
I'll post previews along the way. My goal is to find a routine where I could deliver updates every month. Although they might not be very huge, they will move the story forward and will be hot. They are not going to be just fillers. So, as v 0.25 appeared on the first of July, v 0.27 will appear on the first of August. Just allow for some possible short delays, plus or minus a few days.
But you can consider the first of August as the next release day.
Sometime later, version 0.25 will be publicly released as well.
Stay tuned!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InnocentAupairRestart-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So is this like choose your protagonist and you can cuck the other? What's the dynamic like? It says sharing and ntr are optional so just curious.....

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I forgot too mention a bug I found, already knowing the older gentleman was going to be a perv so I didn't bother to contact him for the side job. So Tasha never went to see him at all but after x amount of days mc gets a call from the old guy saying he likes Tasha's work and wants more. So now you have the first quest and the next quest active at the same time and the vn progress was blocked. I did manage to somehow progress without the old man and doing things in a different order but it still broke the quest progress of the side job.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes