ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a remake of an older game too, so it's not gonna look like something made in 2024

Arnaldo

May 14, 2017
It's not fair, when Tasha gives David a handjob the scene is animated from several angles, but when Ala sucks Alex it is not animated. It's a shame because for now, for my it was the best possible scene to animate. Maybe the bonus code fixes them.

doc_dot

Jan 11, 2024
It's not fair, when Tasha gives David a handjob the scene is animated from several angles, but when Ala sucks Alex it is not animated. It's a shame because for now, for my it was the best possible scene to animate. Maybe the bonus code fixes them.
You mean v 0.30? Why don't you write to him on patreon page?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So just bj with Alex and ala? And one scene only? No fucking yet?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What the hell is this Ala and Alex nonsense. The MC is busy putting on his worst moves for some Romanian rent-a-cunt, meanwhile neglecting his fine-as wife who is running all over town, flashing her tits at everyone she meets.

At least she walked out on the old perv and told Alex off in the end but why even have all that noise in the game to begin with if you're not on the MC-getting-cucked path.

Not to mention the whole Charlotte subplot, which is just all over the place.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Neu

Dear All
I have updated free version to 0.272
It includes:
  • updated visuals,
  • re-rendered beach scenes
  • a fix of critical bug
  • update of some old animations (Alla solo, and David & Tasha (the event in his room after the bathroom) both from Act 1 & 2. You might want to check them out. The girls look much better now. You can also watch those scene in the gallery menu.
In Version 0.301
  • includes those remade animations from Act 1 & Act 2
  • some small corrections to android version
  • optimizing the size without quality lost
  • the fan made gallery is unlocked

The only things what we are missing, it is one animation from 0.301 (Act 3, Alex & Alla). As soon as it is ready, I'll update the version to 0.302. But it will take a while.
I've noticed before I didn't provide the schedule for version 0.3x. So here it is.
  • 08.09 - 15+ tier
  • 11.09 - 10+ tier
  • 16.09 - 5+ tier

When I finish the animation I'll update the version for all tiers. However, most likely it is going to be ready for 10+ release.

Cheers!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
InnocentAupairRestart-0.272
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Version 0.302 has been released

Verrouillée / locked
Version 0.302 (including all animations)

Hier / Yesterday)

This version includes the last missing animations. Now everything what was planned in the game. Links: Windows Mac Android...

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes