alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Well if you look at the devs last post the dev would of already been back. The dev was recovering from covid at the time.. so most likely the dev did not survive. Most complications where people died was after they survived covid they had other consequences :(
ok but that dont answer to my question do you know if one other creator can finish the work of Asuna. ?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
ok but that dont answer to my question do you know if one other creator can finish the work of asuna?
Generaly yes but they need to recreate the models for themself or replace all render images in the existing story with new characters. Renpy games are almost impossible to protect against asset ripping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alextp2651

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
Generaly yes but they need to recreate the models for themself or replace all render images in the existing story with new characters. Renpy games are almost impossible to protect against asset ripping.
very good to know if someone can recreate it i m taker for testing

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
I can't seem to finish the "Where is my Aunt? 1/2" quest. I've done all the quest for all other girls, I can't progress because of it.

Game has been great so far tho. I've read other people having a bug with the bouncy event, I might have somewhat the same problem.

ConfogulWogul

Jul 14, 2020
Did Asuna actually pass away or is that just a rumor?

Update, Last seen on Jan 7th according to his account... fuck bro. This cant be :c.

RIP my friend, never met you but I hope wherever you are, you are surrounded by your own busty harem :cry:

Last edited:

User4862

May 26, 2019
oh for fucks sake...
yes, hes been absent since january.
no, that doesnt mean hes dead.
what that means is no one knows why hes gone. one of the last things he said in december, was that he had covid for the third time. im no virus doctor, but i dont think viruses usually work that way. maybe hes dead, maybe hes sick, maybe he lied, no one knows.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
oh for fucks sake...
what that means is no one knows why hes gone. one of the last things he said in december, was that he had covid for the third time. im no virus doctor, but i dont think viruses usually work that way. maybe hes dead, maybe hes sick, maybe he lied, no one knows.
We all hope not, but having a virus three times suggests immunodeficiency and a poor prognosis. I hope Asuna will show up healthy and red-faced for abandoning us like that. I will totally forgive him.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
oh for fucks sake...
Also do not forget the mutation also was not affected by previous immunity. The mutation was in some ways worse than the first variation. The real problem is that after you got over it the long lasting problems from it.. lung and heart problems were a couple of them. Senior neighbor died after recovering from Covid in the hospital in ER recovery from the complications from it.

User4862

May 26, 2019
Also do not forget the mutation also was not affected by previous immunity. The mutation was in some ways worse than the first variation. The real problem is that after you got over it the long lasting problems from it.. lung and heart problems were a couple of them. Senior neighbor died after recovering from Covid in the hospital in ER recovery from the complications from it.
so you have proof that the dev was infected with 3 different variants over the span of ~6 months? or proof that he had some immunodeficiency (one of the most common is apparently 1 in 25,000 people)? no? youre just speculating?

there were already people here acting as if and believing the dev had died because of some 4 worded post that lacked any context. most of those posts were deleted to prevent the further spreading of rumors.

rumors, because there is no proof that hes dead. and to repurpose an agnosticism quote, "the absence of proof is not proof of absence." in other words, his absence doesnt prove hes dead.

ConfogulWogul

Jul 14, 2020
so you have proof that the dev was infected with 3 different variants over the span of ~6 months? or proof that he had some immunodeficiency (one of the most common is apparently 1 in 25,000 people)? no? youre just speculating?

there were already people here acting as if and believing the dev had died because of some 4 worded post that lacked any context. most of those posts were deleted to prevent the further spreading of rumors.

rumors, because there is no proof that hes dead. and to repurpose an agnosticism quote, "the absence of proof is not proof of absence." in other words, his absence doesnt prove hes dead.
I hope you are right friend, I really hope he is okay and does come back. We shall all welcome him with open arms if that's the case.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017

No one said they are certain he is dead. We hope not. But if Azuna's own words can be relied on, it doesn't look likely that , dead or alive, he had a good outcome. You don't need to keep going on about the speculative nature of our musings, we are quite aware of their nature, but you really should pull that giant stick out of your ass.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
i know what you mean i really liked this game too even tough my favorite was the little sister asuna (we dont have many blue haired characters in my opinion) even though that it did not have much in plot i really liked having it being a small harem focusing on the characters that it had insted of adding new ones every second. i do hope the dev is ok and i would like the game to return even in remake form (since rarely a game return from the abandoned pit i have been here for two years and seen "love and submission" and "Reincarnotica" return only to be abandoned again but several games returned in remake form such as "overpowered" so there is hope but not so much)
and finally for those who are interested in this visual style here is a thread for it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/koikatu-based-game-list.26530/

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes