ConfogulWogul

Jul 14, 2020
Asuna right now be like: "My death was..... greatly exaggerated" :LOL:

Honestly, I'm gad he's still alive. Hopefully, he has had the time to deal with whatever has caused his prolonged disappearance. Who knows, perhaps we might get an update :oops: lord knows I need more of that mom :love: LMAO

Reactions: alextp2651

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Asuna right now be like: "My death was..... greatly exaggerated" :LOL:

Honestly, I'm gad he's still alive. Hopefully, he has had the time to deal with whatever has caused his prolonged disappearance. Who knows, perhaps we might get an update :oops: lord knows I need more of that mom :love: LMAO
He being alive don't mean that this game will be back from the dead, also that don't mean that was him, i don't know if he have anyone else (wife/kids/etc), but that could be someone else than him, even more if he have saved his password on his pc. I will be honest, look like someone else is using the pc, his last seen before was jan 7, and now 23 so 8 months between last seen, for me look like someone else was using for his pc, but who knows, until he post something here or on his patreon, we have no way to know. I know is sad, but don't get your hope up...

alextp2651

Dec 9, 2017
He being alive don't mean that this game will be back from the dead, also that don't mean that was him, i don't know if he have anyone else (wife/kids/etc), but that could be someone else than him, even more if he have saved his password on his pc. I will be honest, look like someone else is using the pc, his last seen before was jan 7, and now 23 so 8 months between last seen, for me look like someone else was using for his pc, but who knows, until he post something here or on his patreon, we have no way to know. I know is sad, but don't get your hope up...
be positive !!!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Seeing as it's abandoned. I guess i'll ask instead of downloading it. Is there any actual sex with the family or is it a slow burn that never really got there because it got abandoned?

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes