anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The only complaint I have with the game so far is the massive wall of unnecessary exposition in the early parts. Once you wade through it or skip it the game is good.

SemFesher

Sep 7, 2017
Ah yes, just fix everything and generate new content. Clearly just an afternoons work. I'm shocked that there isn't a developer posting in this very thread about his intentions and progress on doing just that.
No one said it was an afternoon's work, so what are you on about? The game has been receiving criticism about their long dialogue with little to no reward for literally almost a year now. It's not as hard to cut content from a game compared to adding content, since there's just so much unnecessary dialogue. People criticize on this game because they want to see it grow man. Hell it's a shame since the art is so nice but everything else stinks.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
No one said it was an afternoon's work, so what are you on about? The game has been receiving criticism about their long dialogue with little to no reward for literally almost a year now. It's not as hard to cut content from a game compared to adding content, since there's just so much unnecessary dialogue. People criticize on this game because they want to see it grow man. Hell it's a shame since the art is so nice but everything else stinks.
Yeeeeah. I agree with the comments about the pace being alright, because it's way more rewarding if you actually get into a story and have to work towards the gratifying bits (i.e. the scenes), but this game literally only has one (or at best two, if you're into McGonagall) scene, and it's already quite a hassle to get to. I'd be fine with the game as it stands; all it just needs is more hardcore scenes.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Look for JoeBanks posts in this thread. He explains what he feels will serve the game best right now and it's trying to get new content into the game, not reworking the old writer's wall of text style from the early game. Yes, that is on the list, but fixing the code and rolling out new content is more important.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeeeeah. I agree with the comments about the pace being alright, because it's way more rewarding if you actually get into a story and have to work towards the gratifying bits (i.e. the scenes), but this game literally only has one (or at best two, if you're into McGonagall) scene, and it's already quite a hassle to get to. I'd be fine with the game as it stands; all it just needs is more hardcore scenes.
Kiiinda 3, if you count that sprite scene with Luna in her dreams.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
What are you supposed to give to the portrait next to the classroom? Trying to complete ginnys quest.
the quidditch glove, its enchanted for training.

sex scene. Pretty rape-y and it does not fir in the Story development at all. Ginny‘s BJ scene is waaay better
if thats the desk rape in the beginning when you become headmaster, it shows you that you can do shit that didnt really happen, maybe lampshading future scenes in the "present".

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
the quidditch glove, its enchanted for training.

if thats the desk rape in the beginning when you become headmaster, it shows you that you can do shit that didnt really happen, maybe lampshading future scenes in the "present".
I get "cant use here"

Reactions: niennunb

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
How on earth should i do the Ginny snitch part i invite her and either is the thinking thing or when i invite her officially nothing happens.

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
How on earth should i do the Ginny snitch part i invite her and either is the thinking thing or when i invite her officially nothing happens.
Did you close the window? I don't remember the process exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just have to have the Snitch, close the window, and then invite her unofficially.

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Did you close the window? I don't remember the process exactly, but I'm pretty sure you just have to have the Snitch, close the window, and then invite her unofficially.
It doesn't work i keep doing it and it just goes to the think bubble thing

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
It doesn't work i keep doing it and it just goes to the think bubble thing

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes