Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Innocent Witches to v0.11a.

This does not have my regular gestures. The game is stubborn and wouldn't let me add them.

Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

• Haha
Reactions: Karmakw and cxx

Nikolayev

Sep 26, 2019
Alright, how do I solve the bedroom puzzle? I'm following the walkthrough and it doesnt seem to work. But Im positive its user error

RoninKai

Sep 5, 2017
I've worked with doctors. You do not need to be smart to go into medicine.
That's...fair. Ok so to practice medicine let's assume the only qualification is to not be brain dead, Marcus fails that test. I'm pretty sure Marcus carries around cards that say 'Remember to breathe'

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
the dude you're responding to has no freaking clue what he's talking about

regarding your point, you're completely correct

but then again you shouldn't blame the character himself as i'm certain the ruskies developping this "masterpiece-ofshi-"did their best to create an allegorically "intelligent character" sadly their low IQ coupled with the mass consumption of Vodkas to drown their sorrows led them to create a character that's closest to their level
You don't know the idiots I've worked with, or the horror stories I've heard from people who've worked with them longer.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
the discussions about the pace of the development aside, we certainly dont need the house elf or jerking off to a mandrake, or a vampire lady. If you want some placeholder sex, use characters that are human and relevant at least. You did that with Ginny and Parvati and it was good. Add more scenes with them, use cho chang, the other girl ron was with etc. Would be much better than a house elf or a mandrake lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the discussions about the pace of the development aside, we certainly dont need the house elf or jerking off to a mandrake, or a vampire lady. If you want some placeholder sex, use characters that are human and relevant at least. You did that with Ginny and Parvati and it was good. Add more scenes with them, use cho chang, the other girl ron was with etc. Would be much better than a house elf or a mandrake lol
easier to make elf sex and vampire sex scenes. :p

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
easier to make elf sex and vampire sex scenes. :p
yeah, but if you were to take the vampire, all house elf scenes, mandrake, portraits, lesbian pixies etc. we could've easily have like 3 quests ending with actual scenes with the likes of ginny, cho etc. not to mention minerva who already had sex with the mc and she doesn't really need any build up to do so again since she had hots for him since day one. Also is the ginny anal scene still in the game? I remember there was one but now it seems like it ends with a bj

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah, but if you were to take the vampire, all house elf scenes, mandrake, portraits, lesbian pixies etc. we could've easily have like 3 quests ending with actual scenes with the likes of ginny, cho etc. not to mention minerva who already had sex with the mc and she doesn't really need any build up to do so again since she had hots for him since day one. Also is the ginny anal scene still in the game? I remember there was one but now it seems like it ends with a bj
dev/apprentice posted all sex scenes some pages ago.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I am replaying for the first time in a year. Had to replay from the start. Now up to Act 1-6, working the Everything is possible it you have enough nerve quest. When I got to "Order "Flying Flaun" from Boni Bonka and send it to Ginny unofficially" I realized that the ability to attach a gift to someone no longer exists on the envelope. So ... how do I sent it to Ginny?

zerotustra

Jun 19, 2019
I just don't understand who tf is the target audience for the granny sex scenes. I'd die to fuck Daphne in these poses instead of minerva. I understand that they are going for dominatrix image with Daphne but would be so fun to dominate her... Or they could at least use some character like Tonks from Witch Trainer Silver. Older than the girls, but not full on granma. Loss of potential :( images.jpg

3.00 star(s) 319 Votes