The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I had no problem reading the first three chapters, I wish that there was a little more tease and from what you all are saying, there is no real sex, but is there at least tease or some form of corruption happening?

Oblivion90

Jul 18, 2017
Use the owl, send a message to Snape, but make it not official, from the button on the right of the letter. At night Snape will come, press "Prefect's favour" and then "Tell him about problems". Do that 4 times and he'll give you 4 items one for each girl. That's how you get the addresses, but I can't figure out how to use Hermione's one, the one with the phoenix.
How to use all four items? I still have a picture and red potion.

arban11

Jul 7, 2017
You need to use pills onthe door of the bedromm on the evening, two times. I still don't know what to do with Phoenix,
somebody knows what to do? I gave it once and he is dead

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Can you do something else? Because in the journal is a task to get her address. How to push the plot forward?
No That's it. I have the adresses of all the other girls, the food is still in my inventory the ashes are still on the ground

Hmm.

Cylinda

Aug 3, 2017
After choosing language, I should accept or reject something.But only the reject button is working. How did you guys manage to klick accept? (Wow I feel stupid asking this...)

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
How long have it been since last update ?
Art looks fantastic but 0.0.3 ver was LOOOOOONG as fuck intro and nothing more. I gave up after 30 minutes of reading.
Sad Crab is russian developer ? Do they do actual work on it or just getting money with as low as possible at work ?

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes