ochsenfloh

Jun 15, 2017
its hard to tell, just using both item u have on table not desk. this game make no sense,i cant continue
yeah, got it but now im stuck again in my room or better cell ^^ after my speech at the auditorium ahahaha what a weired game, though

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
OK not worth the effort , after just clicking tru a ton of text and getting bored after 30 mins on inane crap , i unpacked the image.rpa ... it's so clean it could be listed on steam ...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Pros:
-Great Baseline for a game
-Exceptional artwork and details
-Animated backgrounds & interactions

Cons:
-Weird plot that don't make that much sense
-Bad translation
-Developers are insanely slow
-No kind of sexy scenes at all(yet)

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hello there !!
Someone can help me ?
Nevermind witch computer I use,I never had a chance to play "sadcrab'S" game like this....
Always something in my eyes and can't run the game.

Like this....
----------------------
SOlVED ! THX anyway

Last edited:

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The whole game is just confusing. The translation is bad, the first puzzle is utter nonsense where you use an owl on yourself for some reason which makes the owl play dead, which makes a couple stop kissing so you can go trough a door, or something.
I am at the point where you have to ''become a professor'' and get people's approval. I can't even leave the room, speaking to Snape does nothing. He tells you to write a letter, but there is no way to write it. The whole game is weird.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would advice people checking this game out to do just that; check out the art, don't worry too much about what is being said (because trying to make sense of it will sometimes make your head hurt), and don't even bother trying to get past the intro sequences. There's just no content there yet.

Last edited:

kira0819

May 2, 2017
isnt this game started months ago and is some kind of a ripoff of Akabur witch trainer? why is it still in "0.0.4"

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
they started over 1 year ago, but no, its not a ripoff, its based on harry potter universe, but another timeline.
of course if akabur didn't make hermione then im sure this game wouldn't be started.
with the current speed, we will get a final version in about 30 years.

Fustis

Jul 20, 2017
How get the Germionas adres ?
Don't despair, friend, because nobody knows.
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the Phoenix ashes.
You still have the food, but you can't do anything more with it.
Has anyone noticed that the staircase above the entrance door leads to a door,
but there should be no space for another room?
Or is it meant for old magicians who want to kill themselves and can't make it up to the window?

May 14, 2017
well i am stuck, i got the potion from snape that lets u go outside at night one time, i got the magazine from the notice board now i am back in office what do i do next clicked on everything but nothing else is new

Fustis

Jul 20, 2017
how to use sleeping pill anyway?
Clock > 10p. m. > Open Backpack > Pull pills over the bedroom door (x2!)

well i am stuck, i got the potion from snape that lets u go outside at night one time, i got the magazine from the notice board now i am back in office what do i do next clicked on everything but nothing else is new
I'm sure there's a plot stopper. With the message it should be possible to call a house-elf who collects the ashes or something like that.

Reactions: thenero

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
They're maybe a few months out from two years. They started showing off assets from their new game around maybe March of 2016, and already had some coding done.

Did they ever release another version of their WT mod (1.6x?) that got people interested in the first place? I remember them spreading around that they'd be tidying up the loose ends on that, and pushing out a release. Then they basically released the previous version with a few small changes, and some new "CGs" that appeared to be troll-level art done in MS paint. I couldn't support them after that. Although we could probably make book on when they'll get bored or write themselves into too much of a corner and repeat that performance on this project.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
As much as I like the idea of this game I can't be bothered to play an hour to maybe get 5 mins worth of new content.

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How you get the potion from Snape ?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes