pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I think that means, you failed once, then got it right the second time. Get it the first time, instead of the second.

Bigredz

Dec 8, 2016
I think that means, you failed once, then got it right the second time. Get it the first time, instead of the second.
I get "Try to outsmart her and guess correctly next time." But I got burnished correctly the first time.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
For burnished,I know you have to get it like 3 times in a row to finally get her to show it. I think you have to get it right first time all 3 times, but not really sure.

nfalcon

May 31, 2018
I think you need to do xray on burnished and get it right first time to outsmart her
Maxing out "perception" (as far as I remember) will give you a hint about the right solution/color ... even though she hesitantly showed the specific piece of underwear at some point in time, it was not crossed of the action list for me as intended ("Unlock special reward").

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Daphne can be "motivated" to get bored with showing the same/old swimsuits again and will provide a catalogue with new stuff (as far as I remember) ...
actually, all main girls can be motivated that way, not just Daphne

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
JoeBanks Hey man, would you consider a no underwear option for Daphne's Game of Chance? It would be pretty hot with the new way she shows the reward. It could start showing up after you see all of them and outsmart her, and after a certain number of guesses.

Reactions: Qdpb and jan.spam

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey does somebody have an idea what content could be in the new version? Also there should be a gallery or something for this game or at least an option to skip to the latest content when you download the latest version.

Oh and another question for the devs. Why don’t you use the Ginny scene formula and make the same scene for the main girls just changing the dialog. I don’t think people who like the game will appreciate it.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
JoeBanks Hey man, would you consider a no underwear option for Daphne's Game of Chance? It would be pretty hot with the new way she shows the reward. It could start showing up after you see all of them and outsmart her, and after a certain number of guesses.
Yeah, that can be added once you progress, not an issue. The main issue is making things more lewd now that the story's progressed far enough.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey does somebody have an idea what content could be in the new version? Also there should be a gallery or something for this game or at least an option to skip to the latest content when you download the latest version.

Oh and another question for the devs. Why don’t you use the Ginny scene formula and make the same scene for the main girls just changing the dialog. I don’t think people who like the game will appreciate it.
Gallery is in the works. New content will be a sex scene with a main girl, we got some lulz stuff coming too, hopefully that will help for the boring comments.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
or, you could gift her new sexy lingerie from the other store when she is in her underwear and she rewards you by stripping right on the spot so she can wear the new ones.

Or, she gives extra incentives for first-time rights'.. :)

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
or, you could gift her new sexy lingerie from the other store when she is in her underwear and she rewards you by stripping right on the spot so she can wear the new ones.

Or, she gives extra incentives for first-time rights'.. :)
Nice idea

Reactions: jan.spam
Apr 16, 2019
First time here, want to avoid spoilers so I only read the first page and the game seemed very undewhealming at first, but how is it now, content wise? I know its still an early version but would the start-to-end be like an hour's time of play and I should wait a bit more if I want a couple hours of content?

sieggi858

Nov 5, 2018
First time here, want to avoid spoilers so I only read the first page and the game seemed very undewhealming at first, but how is it now, content wise? I know its still an early version but would the start-to-end be like an hour's time of play and I should wait a bit more if I want a couple hours of content?

Not great. There's lots of reading and figuring out mechanics and who does what and when, but not tons of payoff asides from a couple of non-sex lewd scenes with the girls.

They say more sexual content is coming next patch but we'll see if its worth the wait.

It's a very visually pleasing game with a lot of effort put into it, I just hope the dev-team doesn't ruin a good thing by not knowing where to go with the game or taking too long between content releases.

Reactions: PokemasterLord
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes