gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Daphne minigame - I've got all the colours. Now she sometimes turns up and does something different. Am I supposed to just make a lucky guess or is something else supposed to happen? I've tried quite a few times and not got it right yet!

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Not really. just start opening draw's bro.

That said, currently, there is one small cutscene after you beat this puzzle. Nothing else, so it won't matter at this point.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
Can somebody help me solve the bedroom puzzle View attachment 418578
Beginning at this one with the marks (in this case the lower one) open and close again it, then open the upper one at the foot end of the bed, then open-close the lower left and then the lower right there, then go further and open the upper left and then the upper right one.
(Always start there, where the marks are. Go in strict order from one to another. O means open it, X means close it (but you have to open it at first, that the game can recognise the event))

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
İngilizcem kötü, üzgünüm. Merlin'de defne Fotoğrafını sürüklüyorum ama kullanamadığını söylüyor. Version 0.4b

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I can skip a whole year and the game won't end?
Pretty much, I played til, I think february... And I think the story is that you're temp for the summer. Could be wrong on that, but it's been a while since i paid attention to the story.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It's actually not that bad. You're lucky you didn't do the 4.1b. That was damn nigh impossible. This 4.1f is much easier. 7x7 is way way way more difficult than the 5x5 you can get in this version.

nekrathaal

Jan 19, 2018
... i dont understand the concept ??? if we want a puzzle game we download a puzzle game ... why the programmer wont want us to play his game ?

Reactions: Jaun Karr
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes