MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
ı have "xxxox" and "xxx" ı cant trigger what ı have to do ı tried everything
Just ignore the box with the "xxx"! Only look for furniture. So your xxxox means, you have to open the 4th door. (maybe open-close 1st, open-close 2nd, open-close 3rd, open 4th, open-close 5th) If you did this correctly, you'll see a text.

Reactions: Jarul

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
ı dont have a shop like this maybe because ım stuck on "break ımvois" can you help ı cant finish puzzle in the bedroom
For this catalogue you have to have a look outside at the board with the flyers etc. I think you have to go at night because at daytime the board is inactive. Just try.
Maybe you can use your feets, maybe you have to use your broom, maybe you have to ask Snape (inofficial) for an alternative exit (to get an appearance potion, which then you can use on yourself)

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
I open the boxes 1,2,3,5 nothing happens, writes that you screwed up, you need to start again, if you open the boxes at 22.00 and go to bed, then in the morning when you close (or if you leave it open) it does not need to be started again, but nothing happens

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
Just ignore the box with the "xxx"! Only look for furniture. So your xxxox means, you have to open the 4th door. (maybe open-close 1st, open-close 2nd, open-close 3rd, open 4th, open-close 5th) If you did this correctly, you'll see a text.
ı tried every possibility ı think ım stupid xd maybe you guys help me ? pls :(

shin_k

Dec 1, 2017
This game is too confusing. I've tried it multiple times but I always get bored reading through the dialogue, and trying to trigger events. You should dumb it down a little for people like me who just wanna have some fun, or don't, just my 2 cents.

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
I open the boxes 1,2,3,5 nothing happens, writes that you screwed up, you need to start again, if you open the boxes at 22.00 and go to bed, then in the morning when you close (or if you leave it open) it does not need to be started again, but nothing happens
fafner25 Rednyks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Houlerner

Nov 28, 2017
guys, do you know the answer for decrypting hermione, daphne, susan diaries

luna = monster
it's randomized - you first have to try to read the diary, then summon the respective girl officially. then on the first conversation tab select "take a seat and relax" which will make you use legilimancy (sp?) on them and then there's a roulette thing going on. the item that shows up the most is the password. beware that if you do it again on the same person, the password might change which seems to be a bug. I've had pie, purse and shoes and I've seen people post here that it's "bear" instead of "teddy" in case you get that picture.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
how to ruin REMEMBER I have marks on the dresser on the door xoxxxx I can't figure out what to do he says I screwed up again need to start over

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes