dogbert730

Apr 10, 2018
ı know ı read the wt but ı just cant as ı say ı tried everything
ı uploaded my saves maybe can someone help me
Just save scum dude. Enter the room fresh, make a save. Then test all the options till you hit the correct one reloading as needed. Save again. Load/test your way to the next one. Save again. It literally gets easier with each one because you have less options as each drawer, once solved, lessens the option pool.

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone has a pic off hermione after completing lvl 3 puzzle in game of wits ? Is it also updated along with the grades or still the same final vieuw as when it was first introduced ?
*can't seem to stop failing*

xXxAleXx

Aug 10, 2019
Кто-нибудь закончил квест яблоком раздора? Та часть, где вы хотите, чтобы Комиссар носил купальник другого Комиссара. Я делаю все так, как написано в заметках, но ничего не происходит. может кто-нибудь подробно описать с именами и днями?
Has anyone completed the quest the bone of contention? The part where you want the Commissioner to wear another Commissioner's swimsuit. I do everything as it is written in the notes, but nothing happens. can someone describe in detail with names and days?

Reactions: east1771

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
Just save scum dude. Enter the room fresh, make a save. Then test all the options till you hit the correct one reloading as needed. Save again. Load/test your way to the next one. Save again. It literally gets easier with each one because you have less options as each drawer, once solved, lessens the option pool.
I tried every possibility bro. I cant do that. I did load/test thing. I'm just a stupid or my game bugged.

Gustino

Sep 26, 2018
hear you know why it gives me a bug when I install it on android in both ways and mega I can't I don't have help and it sells me like the application is not found please

markeen

May 2, 2018
hey please help me, i followed the walkthrough on swimsuit "....To do so, go to Daphne’s dorm on Tuesday, Luna - on Thursday and Susan - on Saturday. " and go to their dorm on sunday and give them hermione's swimsuit. so what to do next? i always start again on tuesday as if nothing was happened.. :cry:

in short I steal all daphne's swimsuit on tuesday and put in closet.
I steal all of luna's swimsuit on thursday.
I steal all of susan's swims on saturday.
and go to their rooms on sunday and give them hermione's swimsuit... sorry i have poor reading comprehension on a british script..

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
Has somebody done an uncensored video playthrough of the updated game, because it sounds like playing it would be exhausting?

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
There needs to be a way to make certain scenes move faster. Like the Ginny BJ is glacially slow.
You can ctrl skip through it after getting her fully nude. But you need to do that by doing it enough to get her down to her panties, then use influence before summoning and asking her to get fully naked. If you ask her to search for the snitch before starting the BJ, she loses her panties and you're unable to actually reach the milestone of properly getting her naked.

The spying scenes could definitely use speeding up though

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes