AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
To the Dev. You're closing in on a product that's near what you want. Shave down the grinding, provide reward for long strings of text, obviously more H scenes, which comes with time. Make the experience fun and you'll have a better product. Love the artwork!

Reactions: TNTed

ArchDevilCro

Aug 26, 2018
i personaly do not mind wall of text if in there (in that wall of text) are hidden riddle or hint to riddle, curently game has become too easy to solve and to find everthing... i like it bether when u needed to read to solve things.. if u just want art with no story internet is full of those... i like to play on first place, on second i like reward to be H scenes

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: Moosy and TNTed

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to give the player a set amount of gold per chapter, so that way when you pick a chapter to start from (say 5), you start with X amount of gold.

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
how do you load without going back to the main menu? never mind, found it.
Can you enlighten me? Just started playing and I don't find it that obvious?
Oh ok yes... It changes after the prologue apparently

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 215905

This game really need to allow player to choose on which hour you are asking girl to come in.
one thing that would speed the game up and make it less of a grind is streamlining the summon elements.
I know there's in-game explaintions for this, as there is class, lunch, study time, etc. But honestly that can all just be cast aside and no one would notice. It's annoying having to click the owl, click the person, select if its formal or not, click the clock, click the time you want to move it, then click the door. That's six clicks that could easily just be pulled down to 2. Click the owl, click the person, bammo, they're there. Also just combine formal and nonformal, just take advantage of the ux menu that pops up when they're summoned, lets talk, lets drink, etc.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
one thing that would speed the game up and make it less of a grind is streamlining the summon elements.
I know there's in-game explaintions for this, as there is class, lunch, study time, etc. But honestly that can all just be cast aside and no one would notice. It's annoying having to click the owl, click the person, select if its formal or not, click the clock, click the time you want to move it, then click the door. That's six clicks that could easily just be pulled down to 2. Click the owl, click the person, bammo, they're there. Also just combine formal and nonformal, just take advantage of the ux menu that pops up when they're summoned, lets talk, lets drink, etc.
I disagree, that is fine as is, but one thing that I'd change is the fact that you need to set the clock to 10pm to go to sleep, it's just two clicks, but can get annoying if you are skipping several days in a row with turner on cooldown. If you could choose to go to sleep by clicking on the door anytime would be great.

Hertopaly

Donor
Sep 25, 2017
How much of this game is missable? It seems like some achievements are but I don't want to constantly keep tabbing out to check the walkthrough

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes