Gambit8582

Jan 14, 2019
I need some help with these:

* Look into Helena Ravenclaw
- Find a way for Merlin to get laid
- Summon Susan and have a drink (Bonus)
- Summon Luna and have a drink (Bonus)
- Unlock special reward

I have completed everything but the ones I listed above and I tried everything I could but some won't get completed and for the rest I don't know what to do.

For example I believe I get the "Unlock special reward" it won't get completed. Same for "Summon Susan/Luna and have a drink (Bonus) but it won't get completed.

Or maybe I'm missing some things. Can someone help with these please? And please don't just redirect me to some uncompleted walkthroughs or undetailed post. I need a detailed walkthrough for the quests I mentioned above, please.
The "find a way for merlin" to get laid one you drop a picture from your inventory onto his portrait (I think it's the nude one of daphne).

The others I still have yet to cross off. I wonder if they aren't completed

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
The "find a way for merlin" to get laid one you drop a picture from your inventory onto his portrait (I think it's the nude one of daphne).

The others I still have yet to cross off. I wonder if they aren't completed
I tried what you said and it didn't work. I have 2 photos(one nude of daphne's and the other is group photo) and 5 magazines. Dropped all of them on Merlin's Portrait and it says "Can't use this".

Last edited:

Criss.Secret

Jul 24, 2019
how do u find clues to break IMVOIS??
You need to unlock the Main Character's Room for that. When you have option to go in his room. You should at some point get the option to click onto the drawers and cabinets to open or close them. You need to find the right sequence of open and close to make a Wand appear in your inventory.

To find the sequence you should look for the x's and o's which should be on one of the furnitures in the room. It would be something like this xxooxo(the sequence is different for everyone). x = close and o = open. You need to start the sequence on the drawer or cabinet on which the markings are. You will also notice that each drawer and cabinet has a number to them ranging from 1-7. You want to respect the order in which they are when doing the sequence.

So, you enter the room, starting on the drawer or cabinet which has the markings, you will click onto it and Leave it open if the first instruction is an "o" or close it if it's an "x", and do that for the rest. Oh and if you are starting on drawer number 3 for example and you reach cabinet 7, and you still have markings data to input, you want to continue starting from drawer 1.

So basically for example if you have to start on 3, when you reach 7 and you still have data to input, you continue on 1-2.

I don't know if my instructions are clear enough. But if it's not.

You can find better instructions and screenshots in this walkthrough.

In the Outline on the left side, Find and click onto Breaking IMVOIS, it should be under the title Chapter 5.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
You need to unlock the Main Character's Room for that. When you have option to go in his room. You should at some point get the option to click onto the drawers and cabinets to open or close them. You need to find the right sequence of open and close to make a Wand appear in your inventory.

To find the sequence you should look for the x's and o's which should be on one of the furnitures in the room. It would be something like this xxooxo(the sequence is different for everyone). x = close and o = open. You need to start the sequence on the drawer or cabinet on which the markings are. You will also notice that each drawer and cabinet has a number to them ranging from 1-7. You want to respect the order in which they are when doing the sequence.

So, you enter the room, starting on the drawer or cabinet which has the markings, you will click onto it and Leave it open if the first instruction is an "o" or close it if it's an "x", and do that for the rest. Oh and if you are starting on drawer number 3 for example and you reach cabinet 7, and you still have markings data to input, you want to continue starting from drawer 1.

So basically for example if you have to start on 3, when you reach 7 and you still have data to input, you continue on 1-2.

I don't know if my instructions are clear enough. But if it's not.

You can find better instructions and screenshots in this walkthrough.

In the Outline on the left side, Find and click onto Breaking IMVOIS, it should be under the title Chapter 5.
Thanx a lot mate.

WirelessDemon

Mar 2, 2018
Holy fuck finally I managed to get the achievements I was missing. Spent the points in the wardrobe menu but later after returning to a older save my points droped back to 89 instead of staying at whatever number they were before, but clothing for Sonya were locked away aswell. Hopefully this will get fixed, that feels so bad after playing for so long to unlock the outfits...
How to unlock Sherlock achievement?

Simstim

Oct 19, 2019
How do I get the night potion from Snape? Is it bugged? People say invite him unofficially but it doesn't register. I'm in chapter five now and I need catalogues to move the quests forward but I only have one.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes