JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
Hey except the new scene with Luna is there anything more planned for the upcoming release ?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Hey except the new scene with Luna is there anything more planned for the upcoming release ?
Yes, there's a lot of stuff planned, the Dark path won't get as much love as I wanted, but the writing is there (missing some art)

Reactions: JRZ17

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
So is there an ETA for the next release? The delay description is kinda weirdly phrased. Is it up to one week delay (so in the next few days) or up to two weeks?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
So is there an ETA for the next release? The delay description is kinda weirdly phrased. Is it up to one week delay (so in the next few days) or up to two weeks?
Soon, I was playing through the release last night. It's playable, needs touch ups to the scenes for continuity and we have additional art going in for are abilities and some nice new non-sex teasing scenes.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, if they don't have that droop, then they look weird. I mean if she was wearing clothes that pushed them up that's one thing, but when free they are affected by gravity just like most things.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, if they don't have that droop, then they look weird. I mean if she was wearing clothes that pushed them up that's one thing, but when free they are affected by gravity just like most things.
That's because these are made from her dressed, the devs haven't showed her naked yet.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes