Mar 18, 2019
Public News from Patreon:

A slight delay! Arg! No one likes to hear bad news, but like all things, the good things come to those who wait. For us, this means a week delay, apologies. We will be working on the release but need to push it about give or take a week. Why? Well because holidays, bullshit, real life, sadly. Halloween is a great time of year, but unfortunately like all holidays busy. Does this mean it will happen in December and November? Possibly, we will work to make adjustments, we aren’t perfect but plead for your patience and understanding.

Let us know if you have any questions on Discord, or just want to vent, we will answer.
Along with the actual status, there was a lot of art tasks given and a lot of content asked for in a short period of time, not just the main scene but other things. So like an all you can eat buffet, our game designers appetite for art is bigger than the amount of food available, so more has to be made. Sorry for the craptastic analogy. And for the delay!

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ya holidays have sucked for h-game release dates for the last two years.

Sucks but that's the way it is.

Reactions: gtam

joost0436.4

Jun 26, 2018
Can i ask something?
I always see something about a timeturner in the description but can't find it anywhere...

I'm playing on the newest public version

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019
Can i ask something?
I always see something about a timeturner in the description but can't find it anywhere...

I'm playing on the newest public version
I believe it was stated in one of the updates i read somewhere that its in random locations and is easier to spot based on your observation skill (cant recall the actual stat name)? In my case i found it by the noticeboard area, shining around the bottom of the screen -was very easy to spot but i had the stats maxed out so unsure how hidden it might be.

Reactions: joost0436.4

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
hey joe i saw the poll you posted on patreon today. i might not be a patreon but please take it as a humble request and DO NOT ADD GAYS TO THE GAME.PLEASE for gods sake
Well this was pitifully homophobic. You do realise it was a joke right?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i mean, tbh..... i dun want gays in it either, but if it's plainly avoidable, whatevs, i say.

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
i mean, tbh..... i dun want gays in it either, but if it's plainly avoidable, whatevs, i say.
I certainly don't have any interest in gay content, but immediately running to a forum to demand it not be implemented over what's clearly a joke is fairly homophobic in my eye

I think he was joking too in an ironic way? Who knows.
It didn't seem that way to me, but I could be mistaken. If I am I apologise to him

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think that gay sex would fit in, the MC seems straight. But it's a world of Magic, so maybe, maaaybe, some spell or potion could give one of the girls some extra asset? Heh

Reactions: yamadakun
D

Deleted member 215905

Hey guys, do you think Joe Banks is gay? After all he spends a lot of time trying to make dudes on the internet horny.

Reactions: TNTed and Qdpb
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes