Shepard113

Oct 10, 2019
Does the game have to start all over again to unlock the memory scenes? The archive of the past is not compatible with that. Do you have to redo it every time? Sorry, my English is terrible

Reactions: depresniak

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017

Okay! Got GIMP fixed, so here is an updated version of the Asset thing (what are we calling it?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is compressed as a .7z file. I don't have real Photoshop and mostly survive off of Elements, so you'll have to do your own conversions. Sorry :/. I hope you all enjoy this however!

n0future

May 8, 2018
I have not done much more than open the menu/settings but the torrent version you provided appears to be working on mac

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Does the game have to start all over again to unlock the memory scenes? The archive of the past is not compatible with that. Do you have to redo it every time? Sorry, my English is terrible
We have the persistent data file on our site that unlocks all the memories immediately. It's for 5 dollar patrons tho.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018

Okay! Got GIMP fixed, so here is an updated version of the Asset thing (what are we calling it?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The file is compressed as a .7z file. I don't have real Photoshop and mostly survive off of Elements, so you'll have to do your own conversions. Sorry :/. I hope you all enjoy this however!
Thank you!! Once more the question if you could create a .psd file for photoshop? :s

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes