D

Deleted member 1585965

Ummm... first page of the forum?
It doesn’t work lol, I mean, I ve already deleted the first part and paste it in the folder saves, but when I run the game I can’t Select that save.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Anybody have a persistent save with all the memories unlocked?
has the persistent data that's needed for that.

Last edited:

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
So I'm reading through the comments and realizing 3 things. Firstly, there's so much salt everywhere, I thought I was in the ocean for a moment. Secondly, there's a lot of people asking for the same thing instead of just looking back a few pages to see if the thing they're asking for has already been posted. And thirdly, I have absolutely no idea how to do the conversions for that asset thing. Someone that knows, is it easy or simple? Will I need to look it up, or are there instructions in earlier pages on how to do it?

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Well the saves from previous versions are incompatible and there is not much incentive to go through all this shit again. Basically no one is going to spend hours on a tedious grind and painful walls of text just to provide a save. Maybe someone completely new to this can do it while still being fresh and naive, but anyone who already experienced the pain of wasting a whole day to ponder whether you can fap to swimsuits will just wait for the save too. Or maybe the dev himself will provide the save upon realizing that memory and shuffle minigames were fun at the age of 6 and adult people usually think how they spend their limited free time.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Well the saves from previous versions are incompatible and there is not much incentive to go through all this shit again. Basically no one is going to spend hours on a tedious grind and painful walls of text just to provide a save. Maybe someone completely new to this can do it while still being fresh and naive, but anyone who already experienced the pain of wasting a whole day to ponder whether you can fap to swimsuits will just wait for the save too. Or maybe the dev himself will provide the save upon realizing that memory and shuffle minigames were fun at the age of 6 and adult people usually think how they spend their limited free time.
We offer patrons maxed out saves that start at Act1 Chapter 5 or Act2 Chapter 1 with Persistent data to unlock all memories.

So the can literally watch every scene without playing if they want even.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
At least you are honest about making saves incompatible on purpose to lure people into paying.
Actually it's the amount of game flag/variables we change and add between versions and the fact that try, except isn't a valid form of flow control.

We used to not version check saves but people had all sorts of weird bugs we couldn't account for, and from a support perspective it was a nightmare for a small team.

With that being said, since there is a paywall, there is not a huge incentive to do that. Now that we have memories, and maxed saves and persistent data, there's even less.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes