Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The low star raiting is based on the fact that the game looks like a regular VN while it's not. It's more like point&click adventure of old times, just with gazillion words on top of that. So, when people (especially not experienced in games generally ones) are trying to get through all of it in order to see some action, they are get stuck a lot and get frustrated as fuck. At the same time, there're really not much of adult content. In fact, correlation tedious stuff/grind/questing to fun/adult stuff is ridiculous. Thus as an entertaiment product for average user it's next to worthless. But if you can appreciate a longread fanfic and not afraid of some point&click stuff it can be even recommended to play.
I believe what JackofShadows is saying, here, is "This is a good game, but it makes for lousy fap material."

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I believe what JackofShadows is saying, here, is "This is a good game, but it makes for lousy fap material."
I guess you can interpret it like that, I was just trying to elaborate gameplay further because it can be seen very differently by different people.

Last edited:

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is the artist not being paid enough for him to dedicate enough time to this project to not deliver the bare minimum? Even 1 scene a month is borderline scammy for 12k a month, much less whatever "every A, B release" means. Like is all the time going towards BG's or something, and if so why not hire another artist to work on that? On one hand you have a overzealous writer, and on the other hand an artist that is slow. What a combo, I feel bad for Joe.
Real job and time sink, we have more artists now, we are training them up on style. It takes time to get everyone on the same level. Also, we hired an animator. So it's not like we aren't spending the money.

But there was a process, find people, they submit test art etc etc... it's not just, "Ah saw your art, come work for us"

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Thanks a ton, is the wardrobe data also part of persistent? Any chances of an upload with all that unlocked?
I didn't really play the game so I don't know anything about wardrobe and stuff. I don't plan on doing anything else with it.
thank you but it does not seem to work for me. you just need to put into the save folder right? or am I being dumb
You put the file here C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Innocent Witches 0.5F

jason007

Jan 16, 2018
I didn't really play the game so I don't know anything about wardrobe and stuff. I don't plan on doing anything else with it.

You put the file here C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Innocent Witches 0.5F
It still doesnt seem to work for me. oh well thank you anyways.

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
Sorry if this has already been mentioned here but: how in the name of Zeus' buthole are we suppose to change the door code to evolve in que quest "A way out"? I've been stuck waiting for a visit forever and the only thing I can imagine to have caused it is that.

deusbraga

Feb 20, 2020
where.png
I see the 88 under the book and the +5 but when I click on them the only thing that opens is the menu where I can train or send letter to the council. What am I doing wrong?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
View attachment 586963
I see the 88 under the book and the +5 but when I click on them the only thing that opens is the menu where I can train or send letter to the council. What am I doing wrong?
Need to up your perception, train your skills, or do the Ginny scene. It's on the desk there, larger.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes