Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
The new brochure, you have to finish the miniskirt questline. There's an updated walkhrough:
This shows the Filch info as just requiring Old Fashioned but when I do it he asks for Marauder's Melong Mix. What gives?

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
This shows the Filch info as just requiring Old Fashioned but when I do it he asks for Marauder's Melong Mix. What gives?
Bug, will be hotfixed. The answer is pinned in our discord help channel.

uzmanonur1

Mar 19, 2019
i talked with sally and got apparition potion from snape but how to go abandoned wings. on monday night its not workin.

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Hi, I have issue with the panties event I can't quite get pass through it. I have stole the panties and replaced them in another break. But in the quest blog I have only "stole the panties" green while the "replace the panties" still red. Same thing goes for the meeting. I can't get Sally to spy on meeting and help from lady in the fire. Can you please provide me save after these quest or help me how to proceed further? I am attaching my save below.

Reactions: yolol

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
So the dude here dropped the persistent save but wardrobes seem to not work. How do i make them work or can u give me another save with working wardrobes? If not then don't bother, wardrobes are not that important. Thanks

fafner25

Sep 20, 2017
i talked with sally and got apparition potion from snape but how to go abandoned wings. on monday night its not workin.
you need to do a quest for training Susan, then get a quest to shorten your skirt Susan, talking with a portrait he sends you to Susan, that to his aunt, aunt to filch, filch talks about the thief, chatting with the portrait and at 21:00 on Monday go to filch’s office , to catch the hagrid, he offers to meet at night at 22.00, transgressing the hagrid says to pay filch (1000), paying and only after that, write the hagrid on Wednesday and transgressing at 22.00 for the catalog.

• Wow
Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes