Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It means - wait 3 years.
I feel like three years is optimistic. It's been nearly four and the only sex scene in the game is with a side character. If we have nothing with the main girls after this long, why would another three years result in anything? In three years we might see you get head... from Susan's aunt or something.

Apr 10, 2020
This game is one of the biggest examples of missed potential Ive seen on this site.
True, but fixable I think. I guess the low reviews reflect anger amongst folk who feel burned by the delays, which is totally understandable. But they don't reflect the current state of this game imho. Three quickest things I would focus on if I were the devs to regain traction and support:

1. Have a native English speaker go through the first four chapters with a sharp blue pencil, fixing translation and preferably deleting needless words, sentences and exchanges. Every writer and editor knows the best editing is the delete button. That is especially true here. I have no idea why that hasn't been done.

2. Got to get physical with H and D. Do it now. The scene doesn't have to be massive.

3. Seriously, you have a great template in G and Susan's scenes. Why on earth not start replicating those for the others. This was hinted at in Susan's scene and it makes sense. L's scene seems to me to be unique.

Devs---don't get dispirited. This is a diamond in the rough and deserves to be dug out and polished to a beautiful shine.

(p.s. ok, this last one is just me, and folks may disagree, but I would prefer it if you softened up G's face a bit -- less ski-jump and buck tooth)

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
Susan keeps returning corrupted magazine when I send by owl officially. do I also need to send Daphne the other mag at same time? How do I gift these items? the gift option when I summon them does not activate

Last edited:

yellowsupercar23

Apr 5, 2018
Does someone know how to get hermione to give her panties in act 2? I had it happen but don't know how I did it. Something about her seeing a student without panties and she didn't confiscate them

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
So, the author of this game sure loves the sound of his own voice.

Maybe in reality the story would take this absurdly long to get started, but this is writing of the length of an Obsidian game but without the character, story progression, world building or charm.

The point of a parody setting is to use the established world and characters to drive the plot, as you can skip a lot of exposition by way of the original. A perfect example of this would actually be witch trainer by Akabur.

We dont need to hear the same reasoning from four different characters for why X dont work, or why Y isn't what they want.
There is more natural ways of injecting exposition and backstory than just dumping it on the player like a garbage truck at a landfil.

There is, actually, a way to write female characters that are different from each other, and not just small variations of a form. Top be fair, Rowling wasnt exactly great at writing anything but archetypes either.
and on top of that there is xandria.
i have never seen in my gaming life someone so detestable, so despicable than her. Umbridge close to her is a saint.
why the dev created her personality like that?! is he a sadist... no, nevermind that, he definitely is

Lucadorna

Jan 2, 2019
Is dark path undressing still broken as in too litle time because transitions are super slow or am i missing something?

Apr 10, 2020
I believe so. But there doesn't seem much point doing the dark path until another update or so. It is basically empty and you can do the same thing in the light path--so be a good lad, it pays in the end!

SubtleLies

May 25, 2018
Can somebody help me? I'm in act 1 chapter 4, where I sent the portrait to spy on the girls but he doesn't return. (I also got sent to some bug page when this happened) Does this mean my save is broke and I have to restart from the beginning?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes