uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
alright, i m gonna swallow my pride this time so i will ask one thing.
HOW THE HELL AM I ABLE TO FINISH GINNY QUEST?!? I have to have legilimency but as it seems IT ISNT IMPLEMENTED IN THE GAME SO HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO READ THE FUCKING DIARY?!
I already talked to snape, minerva, little sally, the hat, flitwick, malfoy portrait, salazar Slytherin portrait, merlin portrait, the diadem girl portrait, so in short.... EVERY SINGLE PERSON!
Everytime i talk to ginny she wants to me to put into her shoes. I did every single sidequest in this game, it only lacks ginny.
I even have all the other diaries (luna, hermione,susan and the cunt (Daphne) I am able to decypher their diaries without legilimency activated so WHY CANT I USE IT ON GINNY DIARY?! I NEED TO FINISH THIS GAME!

THAT IS WHAT I GET FOR SWALLING MY PRIDE!
All I needed was to SUMMON GINNY UNOFFICIALY! I DONT BELIEVE IT!
AFTER TWO FUCKING MONTHS TRYING TO SOLVE IT ALONE ALL IT TOOK WAS TO RANT ON THIS POST TO GET A FUCKING EPIPHANY?!

GRRRRRRRRR! I HATE THIS GAME SO BAAAAAAAAD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jackofshadows

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
just please add a sex scene with hermione please
You're probably going to be waiting like... five or six or seven years for that. In the meantime she has to unbutton her top a little further, which will take six months, hike up her skirt a tad, which will take a year, show you her tatas, which will take a year, let you touch her, which will take another year and a half, and maaaaaybe she'll suck your dick... after another four years.

I exaggerate of course, but four years in this has less sexual content than the first updates of most games.

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
No lies, I've genuinely discovered this game thanks to Funhaus. Picked it up a few times since but never really gave it a good playthrough, is it worth the time it requires?
Check reviews at the top of the page, some of them are pretty accurate. Plus you can check by the number of likes of each review how many people agree with them.

Reactions: Jon Humbert

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I want to like this game, the art is fantastic, but the gameplay is such a slog to get through. Gonna try and jump back in

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
this one..this one... i gain info about each race more than the movie and novel of harry potter itself. what a study creator...got stuck on swimsuit. help.

Last edited:

Wuchang

Jun 3, 2017
ok the complication of this game and the little opportunity of putting plan into work start to annoy me. especially chapter 4 and 5. art is good but laggy, and annoying make this game less attractive. it no longer fun after 12 hour of gameplay.

Frankohh

Oct 7, 2017
The next update is supposed to be a huge one, so I'm hoping good content for it. If there isn't, A LOT of people are gonna be even more disappointed than they're right now

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
The next update is supposed to be a huge one, so I'm hoping good content for it. If there isn't, A LOT of people are gonna be even more disappointed than they're right now
Is it going to be huge? I was under the impression that it would be mostly animation of some of the current scenes, and some "mini scenes", office interacions. So possibly no new big scene, which would be a major disappointment given the gap between updates.

I really don't care about animations as well, maybe i'm the exception.

Reactions: George_Nos

Frankohh

Oct 7, 2017
are there still people who arent disappointed? i am impressed
There are a few here and there.
Is it going to be huge? I was under the impression that it would be mostly animation of some of the current scenes, and some "mini scenes", office interacions. So possibly no new big scene, which would be a major disappointment given the gap between updates.

I really don't care about animations as well, maybe i'm the exception.
They have a map in their Patreon that says when the update is released, the "gold" one is the big one, in the "silver" one they add a few things and fix some bugs and in the "bronze" one they fix some bugs and maybe they add something else

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Huge doesn't mean good. The updates for this game are not always disappointingly short and lacking in quality content. They're occasionally large and lacking in quality content. I'd rather have a short update that involves our guy putting it to one of the main four girls than a huge update with a bunch of awful side quests and nothing but Hermione undoing another button on her top... Which is probably what's going to happen.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
I can tell you you are in for a big surprise. They have introduced animations to the lewd scenes and intro screens and let me tell you it moves this game into a new experience. The scenes are more immersive and believable. The team are stepping up their game and investing the money they make by bringing in more staff. Since version 4.1 I would say the game started picking up pace and they have fixed loads of issues. Logical holes in the story, progression etc. Is this game a quick fap VN. No its not and neither does the supporters want it to be. Bookmark the game and forget about it for now. When its done it will be amazing.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes