Fedale

Jun 9, 2020
I no longer have hermione to call. how can I get her back? in the mission he says "talk to snape about the suspension" but he tried in every way but nothing. how can i solve?

Apr 10, 2020
You will enjoy the next release then.
This will make people happy, Joe. Also, a couple of suggestions for additions that I think might be reasonably simple to implement, but that would add significantly:

1. Take a sharp blue pencil to the cluttered first four chapters. The best wordsmithing edits are often deletions...
2. Shortened versions of Susan or Ginny's scenes for one or more of the other main characters.

And in case nobody says it, thanks for engaging the community here.

WhiskeyMezcal

Nov 4, 2019
EDIT: I figured it out. You want to go into the nondeveloper module and edit the Main.renpy file to look like this. Image attached. Now I if anyone knows the console commands that'd be dope.

I've been digging on this thread but how the hell do you enable the console? Ive tried some of the ways posted here but the game won't launch and just auto crashes.

Last edited:

Gghi

May 4, 2020
I really do like the backgrounds in this game. Honestly they're probably my favorite part.
The artist is great, though that's part of what makes the art so slow I guess. I do wonder how much direction they get in regards to the background though. Do the devs just sorta say 'do whatever you want' or is there some long detailed list saying "Make sure to include a varla stone from oblivion, at least three different potion bottles from Skyrim, and don't forget the graffiti"

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The artist is great, though that's part of what makes the art so slow I guess. I do wonder how much direction they get in regards to the background though. Do the devs just sorta say 'do whatever you want' or is there some long detailed list saying "Make sure to include a varla stone from oblivion, at least three different potion bottles from Skyrim, and don't forget the graffiti"
Not specific with art, unless asked. Even if I say, "Do what you want" there are always questions. Backgrounds is more like, "What main things need to be in it?" like wardrobe, mirror of erised etc. Then examples. All the easter eggs? That's Siserg's imagination.

Reactions: Gghi

giantboss

Aug 10, 2016
Is the game any good? I remember trying the first version like 4 years ago and it was just a wall of text and no content at all and they charged like 40 bucks for that

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is the game any good? I remember trying the first version like 4 years ago and it was just a wall of text and no content at all and they charged like 40 bucks for that
Wait until the next release, maybe I will say yes.

Olinvers

Jun 16, 2020
Do you guys plan on doing more interactive scenes like the Minerva one? That's by far my favorite one and the others, while the art is still great, kind of feel like lesser versions of that one.

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes