ozzielegend

Aug 14, 2016
Is the walkthrough up to date? In chapter 4 and completely stuck with Susan. Can't read her proposal, talked to everyone I can at every stage, whenever she comes to the office she just says she hasn't cooled off. Only objectives are to Solve Susans Paper Problem and Talk to Susan, as well as advancing to chapter 5 to unlock minigames.

Aug 26, 2017
My avg quarantined the application. (IDP.Generic) I stupidly let it out to put it through virustotal, since IDP can be a false flag. Got 3 red flags showing up, with 1 of it saying that the file was trojan. I have shredded everything I could with avg but a 0 kb copy (that might mean it's harmless, I'm not sure) remains. It's root is Innocent_Witches-0.6-Alpha-pc > lib > windows-i686. It tells me I lack the admin perm to delete or shred it. Maybe my computer is just being strange but I wanted to put this out there for anyone else. Working on removing the rest of the program now.

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
At least you won't have to worry about getting anyone pregnant.
I'm assuming that must be what you were busy with all this time, I think by the time you're done maybe you can have a million dollar a month patreon page funding your entire clan with your grandkids raising money to draw two pictures of Hermione sticking her asshole out for the weebs to jerk it to - that'd make a fine legacy to document on ancestry.com.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
My avg quarantined the application. (IDP.Generic) I stupidly let it out to put it through virustotal, since IDP can be a false flag. Got 3 red flags showing up, with 1 of it saying that the file was trojan. I have shredded everything I could with avg but a 0 kb copy (that might mean it's harmless, I'm not sure) remains. It's root is Innocent_Witches-0.6-Alpha-pc > lib > windows-i686. It tells me I lack the admin perm to delete or shred it. Maybe my computer is just being strange but I wanted to put this out there for anyone else. Working on removing the rest of the program now.
I scanned with MS SE and didn't get anything. Sometime Windows can still show a folder after it's been shredded, try a pc restart and see if it's still there. If you're saving any of this to the C:\ root or one of the Win directories it could also prompt for admin as default behavior of Windows.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Any fucking with students yet? The last version I played, mc got to fuck a female teacher. Entire game only has that 1 scene if I remember correctly.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I believe in the team behind this one, while it disheartening to see how little progress has been made despite how long the project has been going on for this is genuinely one of the best games out there (despite it being fairly light on content), the amount of work that's gone into all of the custom UI and behaviour is staggering to me, and I respect that you're willing to go back and overhaul shitty parts of the early game, despite people screaming for blood for more content. You've seriously got gold on your hands here with the art and the dev team and I hope you manage to convince the rest of the community that you can pull it off.

Reactions: F9Zoney

SAVIOR For Us

Jul 19, 2020
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 1-1-LT1.zip
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 1-2-LT1.zip
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment persistent.zip
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
SAVE
Act 1 Chapter 5 Max Save - View attachment 737590
Act 2 Chapter 1 Max Save - View attachment 737592
Unlocked memories + dressing rooms - View attachment 737593
For saves and persistent data to work you need to put them into:
– Windows – “[game_root]/game/saves/” and “C:/Users/[your_username]/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folders.
– MAC – “~/Library/RenPy/Innocent-Witches-0-6-3/” folder.
Overwrite if necessary.
WARNING: unlocking memories with the file above will delete your own progress with the memories and reset the preferences as well.
I may be doing something wrong but it only seems to be unlocking the dressing room. Please someone unlock the scene because I cant for the love of gman play this damn grind game again just to see a CG. Either that or some kind soul rip the CGs

Reactions: RaspberryButter

Numenorius

Dec 12, 2017
Joe, thank you and your team for sticking with it.
I think the frustration from most people here stems from the fact that they like the current art and want more of it now.
Delaying gratification is a bit of a problem these days.
Maybe you can see it as a compliment, just poorly worded.

I am sure that when you guys are done, most of the people voicing their frustration will enjoy the end result.

Reactions: FBI_Gunner
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes