0.6A PC (Version with old animations) -
0.6A Mac (Version with old animations) -
0.6A Android -
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) -
:cool:
Gotta love that name. It's quite fitting xD

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, I haven't played this 0.6A version, but from the comments I can infer that there finally is a sex scene (or something close to that) in the game. Good to know that I will only have to wait for like two more years for the game to be either finished, or in a state that can be fully fappable.

lcmb

Jun 30, 2018
Wow an update, it's only been like 20 years; by the time this game is done the only thing that'll be left to shoot out from our dicks will be cobwebs

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
I wonder if there would be a new walkthrough for the new swimsuit quest,i'm going to replay this game from the beginning to see if there're something new

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I wonder if there would be a new walkthrough for the new swimsuit quest,i'm going to replay this game from the beginning to see if there're something new
You shouldn't honestly need a walkthrough, the only part that might be slightly confusing is convincing them to wear Hermione's special swimsuit on Sunday. The rest is pretty much locked down to prevent you from doing the wrong thing with the swimsuits, and the days no longer matter but for that piece I mentioned.

woopdoop

Apr 8, 2018
for the people who dont want to download it to find out if there's even the slightest hint of a sex scene, there's a changelog in the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

woopdoop

Apr 8, 2018
oh yeah and if you're like me and dont give a shit about playing you can just use unren, activate developer menu, then just go into the gallery and unlock content

Reactions: frozenfeet

Marpocastra

Mar 31, 2019
You shouldn't honestly need a walkthrough, the only part that might be slightly confusing is convincing them to wear Hermione's special swimsuit on Sunday. The rest is pretty much locked down to prevent you from doing the wrong thing with the swimsuits, and the days no longer matter but for that piece I mentioned.
You're doing god's work Joe, hope that the constant badgering does not bring you down.
The little things you guys are adding (like the shrieking tree at the entrance area) are a really nice touch that lights up the mood, hope you continue to spread these easter eggs wherever you can.

• Haha
Reactions: exirock and SamHaim
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes