AceJack

Apr 18, 2018
Who's more pathetic? The fool, or the fool who mindlessly defends four years of nothing?
Holy shit, that guy just appeared out of nowhere and literally destroyed hater's military forces in a few quick and precise posts.

Sure. And most VNs are even not supposed to have sexual content. You know why? Because they are not position themselves as an adult games.
imagine paying 20€ for 30 lines of dialogues every 4 months
Sooo can we change the records? It seems to be broken and it's kinda boring.... 300 page of complain... ok you're upset but there's only the same frase EVERY SINGLE :poop:POST !

d7iid

Feb 15, 2019
In fist act chapter 5 how to do this quest?
-Finde Hermione and check on IMVOIS violations
I don't understand how to do it.

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
the game would be way better if there was more sex the characters are sexy af. If you could do more scenes like the one with at the beginning but with all the girls in different places and different scenes would be way better

Reactions: bolsiita

Portron

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks but how to get this potion?
You have to summon Snape Uninformally and ask him about getting out of the office. He will eventually give you a potion of aparition. Played that bit a long time ago so details are a bit fuzzy.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Are f*****kidding me dude?! What a scam is this? 5/10$ level get nothing?!
I'm pretty sure he was just joking. Considering how bad sad crab have been with hitting deadlines who knows but going by sad crabs patreon page the beta supporters should get a version roughly a month after the alpha released with the public release another month after that.

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
Thanks but how to get this potion?

In Chapter 4, to be able to get the Apparition Potion from Snape you have to:

[/
1- have tried to leave the office... only to be blocked by Nola (can't get past her until chapter 5)
2- summon Snape informally, and offered him a drink
3- click on the Handshake symbol, then ask about 'Alternative Exit'
4- the game will ONLY allow you to have 1 of this potion at a time... so you have to use the one that you have before you can get another one.]

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes