goodbboy

Nov 21, 2017
I sponsored $20 at Patreon, played version 0.6a, and proceeded to the section where the story was no longer in progress. I realized that this game was no different from 0.5f. They can't understand what they've been doing for 3 months and 2 weeks. I'm not going to sponsor anymore.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
I sponsored $20 at Patreon, played version 0.6a, and proceeded to the section where the story was no longer in progress. I realized that this game was no different from 0.5f. They can't understand what they've been doing for 3 months and 2 weeks. I'm not going to sponsor anymore.

The Art work by Siserg is Already done. these guys have to add dialogues bits of animation to it . basically present artwork to player such that he has urge for more.
don't know why they can't add multiple scenes per release. and this time they had already devised timeline as such doubled they will release in couple of months instead of 1 month(which was case till .5f but they regularly broke those timeline and replied with half hearted apology.)
This release .6A was supposed tobe in month of June . mind that again they failed to deliver on their timeline again(and the very first after they doubled the time between release instead of 2 months as promised to patrons now this very first release after changed timeline it comes after more than 4 months from last release). As I have said before this simple milking process if art is done, script is done then Developer knows how much they will take.

I don't mind if they take sometime. The problem is they say they need "X" days to deliver and there is no delivery after X days.

about content of this release . Saw changelog so they have done some restructuring of the game to make gameplay more smooth and less complex. I know that this thing(revising old code and restructuring it without breaking anything ) can take time is headache on its own. But again They should have kept that in mind for the revised timeline.

They Crabs do the good work but all that is somewhat lost when They don't Meet deadlines set by themselves.
In My opinion How much content is to be added per release is totally developers Choice but missing Deadline is not.

• Angry
Reactions: JoeBanks

Ukesu

Dec 20, 2019
If this is true, is there any way to inform a Patreon about those scammers ? This update was the last straw.

goodbboy

Nov 21, 2017
Again, only useless things have been added, and sexual scenes are no different from 0.5f.
If you want sexual excitement, don't pay 20$
The reason we paid for the game was not because of the fucking story, but because of the illustration.

goodbboy

Nov 21, 2017
Let us understand where the alternate 0.5F and other new scenes are in the memories you added this time.

Spazquirrel

Apr 17, 2018
I still do understand why people are so vocal about their dislike of the game and the updates. I mean, all you're doing is giving it more publicity.
I for one can't wait to try the new update, primarily to see what all the fuss is about. If it wasn't for all the drama it'd probably fall on by waysides. So in that note, any idea when it'll be posted?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Yeah dude, couple of months just to remove old content, oh boy. And for some reason the engine is getting changed too, even though its completely fine and no one's actually complained about it?
I implied (ironically, by no) that joke did become a bit stale after recent changelog, that's all. And they couldn't change Ren'Py just like that, what are you even talking about?

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
I download , i played , i deleted .
It's not AAA level game . waste too much time go grind , like "lucky mark" or all sand box like, ONLY graphic is good enough.

And i suddenly realize............ more creator think like "Team Massive", yeah.. the one create game "Division" 1 & 2 , only graphic and story is good, the content............ no comment.

Reactions: Ukesu

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I would like to make a couple statements, since it seems people who don't have access to the current release are posting untruths.

1) The entire dialogue was rewritten/edited, not just, "Oh, they deleted some stuff"
2) The entire game plays differently, yes there are similarities, but menu options and logic is fundamentally different
3) There is a complete and finished new scene with a main girl that has penetration, sounds, autoplays, animates while dialogue is going etc. (The animation while dialogue is being displayed is not default renpy behavior.)

If you haven't seen the test release, which is not on our site, how would you know?

The assumption that work is done ahead of time and that the art is all done, is completely not true. It's simple to follow, you see stuff added to the Luna scene over iterations, because our art is indeed slower, of higher quality and not something that's rushed.

I would really like it if no one ever blames Siserg or accuses the artists of anything, they don't manage the releases. They are given tasks, they do them on time and we make releases as the art comes. We leave features out, where there is no art, or like in the case of the Hermione minigame in Act 2 that we added, there's no art.

If the art was already done, why would we leave it out of a minigame?

I don't like having to defend the best thing about this project, and that is the artists and their work, with which, we would not have a game at all.

hermandos1

Feb 21, 2020
For anyone that want access to load menu, without exiting to main menu, there is a custom keybinding file:
(default load menu - F3, save menu - F2)

Reactions: wssRHeD5

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
i think people doesn't understand game develop.
especially does not understand the work involved in art, integration, testing.

it is clear for me that this game has a lot of work in it. The problem is that this is the best harry potter parody game out there , and has taken a different course from what many games are used to, and , what we as players are used to play, and that seems to upset a lot of people.

is their game, there are games out there that are only text, and they take a lot of time between updates.

on the other hand try to notify 4 months before when it will be the next update, its suicide. Not one of the biggest developers do this, not dr pinkcake, not darcookie, and not even talk about incstor. Developing times are weird, and after 4 years the team should know that.

The other big problem of developing a game for 4 years is that surely the ideas they had at first change, and they will continue to change, which can make development enter a spiral from which it is difficult to get out, where you always modify things that are already done.

to a certain extent it makes me a little scared how this is going to turn out, but for me it is evident that they are fond of the game, it shows that they have a lot of work. that a developer gets into this lake of toxicity (although is suicidal), shows that he really cares about what people say about his game

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
The entire dialogue was rewritten/edited, not just, "Oh, they deleted some stuff"
ThE EnTiRe DiAloGUe WaS REwrItTeN
You don't get the point? No1 cares about dialogs, no1 cares about plot and mini-games. Right now the biggest issue of this game (and it was for 4 years) is lack of fucking sex content. And guess what? The whole point of adult game is sex counent. People saying this for ages, nothing, i repeat: nothing matters besides that. All you guys should've done is focuse your whole entire resouces to fulfill this missing and most important part. And from players perspective it seems like you just so out of touch with your playerbase, refusing to listen. You just have an absurd idea in your heads that you should do something else, not the H-scenes. Fucking plot reworks, fucking mini-games, fucking dumb and useless stuff that doesn't make any sense.

Grompot

Dec 22, 2018
ThE EnTiRe DiAloGUe WaS REwrItTeN
You don't get the point? No1 cares about dialogs, no1 cares about plot and mini-games. Right now the biggest issue of this game (and it was for 4 years) is lack of fucking sex content. And guess what? The whole point of adult game is sex counent. People saying this for ages, nothing, i repeat: nothing matters besides that. All you guys should've done is focuse your whole entire resouces to fulfill this missing and most important part. And from players perspective it seems like you just so out of touch with your playerbase, refusing to listen. You just have an absurd idea in your heads that you should do something else, not the H-scenes. Fucking plot reworks, fucking mini-games, fucking dumb and useless stuff that doesn't make any sense.
What if i told you that the build being tested has fucking in it. I think the team has taken these issues to heart and addressed them. The fuck scene is awesome btw.

otranu

Dec 4, 2018
What if i told you that the build being tested has fucking in it. I think the team has taken these issues to heart and addressed them. The fuck scene is awesome btw.
you get the sex scene is in the corruption route?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes