Daggander

May 2, 2020
Well, I for one really enjoy the game. The art is fantastic and allthough the game design is questionable and the dialogue just goes on and on, without a really tightly written thread, there is something about the handling of the theme that really appeals to me. I understand that people are complaining and that a lot of patreons would be upset. I was a patron for a couple of months and when litterally nothing happened I dropped it. I sadly cannot afford to support EVERYONE whos work I appreciate, especially when promises aren't being kept. I'm surprised others aren't dropping them but that is their choice. I hope the devs are still motivated at least, because I think this game could become something pretty cool eventually.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Well, I for one really enjoy the game. The art is fantastic and allthough the game design is questionable and the dialogue just goes on and on, without a really tightly written thread, there is something about the handling of the theme that really appeals to me. I understand that people are complaining and that a lot of patreons would be upset. I was a patron for a couple of months and when litterally nothing happened I dropped it. I sadly cannot afford to support EVERYONE whos work I appreciate, especially when promises aren't being kept. I'm surprised others aren't dropping them but that is their choice. I hope the devs are still motivated at least, because I think this game could become something pretty cool eventually.
If I want to speak honestly, I am enjoying the game. Some things annoyed me, like the grinding, but it is still in acceptable level; I was not patient enough. Seeing the fact that I am not able to bring Hermione to bedroom yet makes me curious on how to do that.

Speaking of that last thing of Hermione and bedroom, any idea?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoeBanks

raihuhoha

Jul 4, 2017
Here is how I see it. Truthfully, you can't make everyone happy. There is always going to be one person that acts like someone pissed in their Cheerios or whatever breakfast cereal they eat. So it's going to come down the kind of person you are in this predicament.

A. If you are a Patreon and if you're happy with how everything is going, then hooray for you. Proceed.

B. If you are a Patreon and if you're unhappy with how everything is going, then unsub and take your money elsewhere. If you want to complain how they robbed you, then talk to Patreon about it. What you need to understand is that you have control over your monthly membership subscription; they do not. If they aren't meeting your demands, then drop them.

C. If you are not a Patreon and if you are happy with how everything is going because you're waiting for the free link, then okay, kudos to you for being patient.

D. If you are not a Patreon and if you are unhappy with how everything is going and are just waiting for the free link, then I'm sorry that you feel like you're owed something. This isn't the line for the participation trophy.

It'll get done when it gets done.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Changelog 0.6A
1. Complete edit of all chapters up to and through chapter 4, text and flow
2. Added hinting arrow system that guides you through clicking, only works up to chapter 2
3. Added ambient sounds, that happen when you open the window or doors, or change location
4. Added continuance of drinking game
5. Added test functionality of minigame with Hermione (not yet complete)
6. Added new Susan minigame, with rewards
7. Updated objectives as things changed in game
8. Added small rewards for choices in chapter 2
9. Added Hagrid scene with capturing him stealing clothes (cut scene)
10.Added more main plot to Act2 Chapter 1
11.Added additional scenes, that were missing art
12.Added spying on girls prior to dating scene in chapter 4
13.Added dating scene in chapter 4
14.Swimsuit quest is completely redone and simpler; easy to follow, ripped out a lot of redundant text from chapter 4
15.You now pick a Waifu at the beginning of that chapter and only solve/read papers of one girl
16.Added sound functions to support random sounds (not in use atm)
17.Added function to enable fining Markus for bad actions
18.Added function to track variables throughout days and weeks
19.Built scripts to swap out translations as we will be redoing the engine completely in the future, so we had to do this to support it
20. A new scene

We have cut the text down by a little over 70k words:

The game contains 25,638 dialogue blocks, containing 276,552 words and
1,460,185 characters, for an average of 10.8 words and 57 characters per
block.

Now:

The game contains 21,364 dialogue blocks, containing 204,490 words and
1,077,202 characters, for an average of 9.6 words and 50 characters per block.

Last edited:

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know a thing about game development. I ask genuine question to understand a bit of "inner kitchen": what stoped you from it being "six new scenes"? If you have an engine, figured out systems in it for plotscenes, have an artist, a coder and a writer, what stops you from putting in multiple scenes? Aint it supposed to be a well known procedure by now?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jarul and JoeBanks
Jul 15, 2019
Changelog 0.6A
1. Complete edit of all chapters up to and through chapter 4, text and flow
2. Added hinting arrow system that guides you through clicking, only works up to chapter 2
3. Added ambient sounds, that happen when you open the window or doors, or change location
4. Added continuance of drinking game
5. Added test functionality of minigame with Hermione (not yet complete)
6. Added new Susan minigame, with rewards
7. Updated objectives as things changed in game
8. Added small rewards for choices in chapter 2
9. Added Hagrid scene with capturing him stealing clothes (cut scene)
10.Added more main plot to Act2 Chapter 1
11.Added additional scenes, that were missing art
12.Added spying on girls prior to dating scene in chapter 4
13.Added dating scene in chapter 4
14.Swimsuit quest is completely redone and simpler; easy to follow, ripped out a lot of redundant text from chapter 4
15.You now pick a Waifu at the beginning of that chapter and only solve/read papers of one girl
16.Added sound functions to support random sounds (not in use atm)
17.Added function to enable fining Markus for bad actions
18.Added function to track variables throughout days and weeks
19.Built scripts to swap out translations as we will be redoing the engine completely in the future, so we had to do this to support it
20. A new scene

We have cut the text down by nearly 70k words:

The game contains 25,638 dialogue blocks, containing 276,552 words and
1,460,185 characters, for an average of 10.8 words and 57 characters per
block.

Now:

The game contains 21,542 dialogue blocks, containing 206,694 words and
1,088,419 characters, for an average of 9.6 words and 51 characters per block.
Hi joe thanks for showing this and if possible could you give us a relative answer on if the update this week or later in the month you of course dont have to answer if you dont want again thanks for showing us this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JoeBanks

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Small rewards... new plot in chapter whatever... drinking game... minigame... spying...
So, what about actuall sex scenes? And by "sex scene" i mean the similar to the one with granny.
Anyways, patrons, im waiting for your review. It better be good :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
Changelog is looking pretty good... So Joe, will it be recommend to replay the whole game? Judging from the changelog, there seem to be changes in pretty much every chapter, but mostly in chapter 4 onwards.

I find it funny that the metric for this game is 'words cut'

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes