May 3, 2018
Is the Hermione minigame and the rest of the 'Things that didn't quite make it' likely to be in the 0.6b or 0.6c release or is that a 0.7 in November/December thing now?

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
Is the Hermione minigame and the rest of the 'Things that didn't quite make it' likely to be in the 0.6b or 0.6c release or is that a 0.7 in November/December thing now?
:LOL:

This is 0.6a
0.6b should be 1-2 Months if they follow their own deadline(which I doubt and and their track record).
0.6f should be 1-2 months after 0.6b.
So you can calculate timeline on your own.
Given Crabs History I don't think .7 will be out before March 2021. :LOL:

May 3, 2018
:LOL:

This is 0.6a
0.6b should be 1-2 Months if they follow their own deadline(which I doubt and and their track record).
0.6f should be 1-2 months after 0.6b.
So you can calculate timeline on your own.
Given Crabs History I don't think .7 will be out before March 2021. :LOL:
Oh Jesus, yeah, you're right, here's me waiting daily like a mug thinking there'll be a beta after a week or so, or it'd get leaked somehow. Never really noticed, well, hopefully by Nov/Dec there will be the rest of the scenes/minigames added that were on the list, otherwise it'll be in March 2021 like you said. I'm not a patron, so not really got much grounds to complain, but it makes you question where the money goes, the main artist (Siserg I think?) Joe said has a different full-time job, Joe himself isn't paid, looks like potentially paid advertising on their patreon for other games. I think people are more frustrated that it doesn't seem to add up.

Then again, I'm not Sherlock, they could've explained before and I just missed it, I'll wait for Taffy Tales, S.H.E.L.T.E.R and WAB in the meantime.

Ukesu

Dec 20, 2019
Can we together create a complain model for patreon so every non sheep member can quickly send it? Maybe this is what SadCrab needs, a hudge kick in money sack because they got no balls there.

Aug 18, 2018
just waiting for a leak, i dont see the reason to buy something ive already chipped in before in the past, any more than paying twenty bucks for an incomplete game is nonsense when the content is lacking

inb4 someone says its not a complete game yet- i dont think the artist is getting paid enough and i think they should detail how theyre using the money to complete the game

Reactions: Minos187113

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
What are you guys so exited about? Why are you all complaining about "20$ only" thing? Is where any good stuff in the last update worth checking for? I doubt it.
Its like you're saying that the food in the restaurant is trash, but still asking the waiter to bring the next dish asap.

Last edited:

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Be respectful, Opinions are fine, trolling/argument/personal attack are not. Any further comments on that matter will be deleted. Read our forum rules before posting.

Reactions: SamHaim

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Знаете, есть такая жизнеутверждающая русская прибаутка: "Пока живут на свете дураки, обманывать нам стало быть с руки"...
You know, there is such life-asserting russian adage "While fools are still around us - to fool them all is rule for us" :LOL: ...

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
Also you cant just extract the game images and look for sex scenes, because they are literaly a sum of diferent parts like limbs, emotions aand genitals

Last edited:

SAVIOR For Us

Jul 19, 2020
0.6A PC (Version with old animations) -
0.6A Mac (Version with old animations) -
0.6A Android -
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) -
:cool:

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019
0.6A PC (Version with old animations) -
0.6A Mac (Version with old animations) -
Advanced animations (Place into “[game_root]/game/” folder) -
:cool:
Stupid question, it sounds self explanatory but what does Advanced animations add to the game?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes