JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You're doing god's work Joe, hope that the constant badgering does not bring you down.
The little things you guys are adding (like the shrieking tree at the entrance area) are a really nice touch that lights up the mood, hope you continue to spread these easter eggs wherever you can.
I don't mind when people actually play and complain, it's a bit mind numbing when people aren't playing and complaining, because then the feedback isn't really feedback.

Reactions: SamHaim

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
I don't mind when people actually play and complain, it's a bit mind numbing when people aren't playing and complaining, because then the feedback isn't really feedback.
Hey, just noticed you're active in this thread. For what it's worth, even those of us who are kvetching are rooting for you: the art in this game is insane and we all see the potential.

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Huh? Download link was posted? Well, wish you guys to not waste your time for nothing, but if the game actually has something in it this time - i'll be glad to hear your impressions. Now imma head out to bed.
P.S. The ones that will made it till the end - the world will remember you as a heroes of our kind, your sacrifice will not be forgotten. :KEK:

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
I'm really happy that this game is still in development, unlike some games that are great and then disappears off the face of the earth. However, I'm going to hold off until update 0.6F before playing this version. A lot of features that I would like to have (Chapter 3 mini games, Act 2 side dating, better hinting system, and much more) are not added, but I'm assuming this will be added in with 0.6B and more changes coming in with 0.6F. The wait will be long though, best estimate? Probably anywhere from 3 months to 6. Hopefully 3.

Reactions: levyyy and SamHaim

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Where is the update?... a downgrade remake of ver .5.1 cannot be called update.
So you have to go through the whole game AGAIN just for a image of Daphne losing her viginity?

Lets wait another six months for a real update.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I would like to make a couple statements, since it seems people who don't have access to the current release are posting untruths.

1) The entire dialogue was rewritten/edited, not just, "Oh, they deleted some stuff"
2) The entire game plays differently, yes there are similarities, but menu options and logic is fundamentally different
3) There is a complete and finished new scene with a main girl that has penetration, sounds, autoplays, animates while dialogue is going etc. (The animation while dialogue is being displayed is not default renpy behavior.)

If you haven't seen the test release, which is not on our site, how would you know?

The assumption that work is done ahead of time and that the art is all done, is completely not true. It's simple to follow, you see stuff added to the Luna scene over iterations, because our art is indeed slower, of higher quality and not something that's rushed.

I would really like it if no one ever blames Siserg or accuses the artists of anything, they don't manage the releases. They are given tasks, they do them on time and we make releases as the art comes. We leave features out, where there is no art, or like in the case of the Hermione minigame in Act 2 that we added, there's no art.

If the art was already done, why would we leave it out of a minigame?

I don't like having to defend the best thing about this project, and that is the artists and their work, with which, we would not have a game at all.
Reading the change log made me really happy. It seem you took the main criticisms to heart and really worked on them. Can't wait to try this again with the revisions. Is it worth waiting for a final release of 0.6 and how long before that should be released?

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
How do I get fervor in this version? I feel stuck at this point. Can't interact with Luna at all.

edit: I'm a dumbass. Forgot you bought it in the Stats tab of the journal.

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
how the fuck do you get the fixed broom and who's this Filch? Can someone help me pls? Thx

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes