anikon

Dec 22, 2017
I've got something much worse than a 1060 (4GB RX 580) and it runs fine with everything maxed.
Overall a nice update, I like the new Susan minigame and the sex scene is good. Hermione's new minigame doesn't work, even though it is a fine idea, and a few more bugs overall.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
I for one am disappointed and disturbed that despite the big overhaul of the previous chapters they still kept the creepy early rape scene in. Hell, at one point the command to click on seriously is: "rape".
I know that not all the adult games here are vanilla and would not survive a "me too" audit, but this scene is so wrong - and off character, too. Makes the MC an unlikeable alpha bastard, and minutes later he is a whining little drunk. Why at least not tone it down a couple of notches? Glad I could skip it eventually

Last edited:

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
To finish the Quest for the Skirts you have to do the Susan tutoring and talk with sally about the skirts, aktivates the Quest "Size matters" which you have to follow. After that you should have a quest with snape where oyu have to buy a potion for 1000gold each time and peek at each of the houses. If Daphne told you she wants a present then dont gift her the perfume normaly, send it to her with your owl, this should start the stuff which leads to the scene you want to see ^^ hope this answer helps some people with the skirt quest

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I for one am disappointed and disturbed that despite the big overhaul of the previous chapters they still kept the creepy early rape scene in. Hell, at one point the command to click on seriously is: "rape".
I know that not all the adult games here are vanilla and would not survive a "me too" audit, but this scene is so wrong - and off character, too. Makes the MC an unlikeable alpha bastard, and minutes later he is a whining little drunk. Why at least not tone it down a couple of notches? Glad I could skip it eventually
You're proposing to remove one of the two (now) sex scenes from the game? Are you insane? :KEK: On a more serious note, this scene is actually well made in a sense that it is all MC's dream, nothing more. Are you implying that fictional character cannot even dream about raping someone? Seriously though, it's a 666% "male fantasy" game so forget about the whole me too audit, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
You're proposing to remove one of the two (now) sex scenes from the game? Are you insane? :KEK: On a more serious note, this scene is actually well made in a sense that it is all MC's dream, nothing more. Are you implying that fictional character cannot even dream about raping someone? Seriously though, it's a 666% "male fantasy" game so forget about the whole me too audit, lol.
Agree there is a lack of lewd scenes :cautious:, so as you can see at the end of my post I proposed to tone it down a notch. Where do you get the notion from, that this is his dream? it is the same recollection of his memories as the rest of the narrative, no?

"Are you implying that fictional character cannot even dream about raping someone?" - Nope. I AM implying that I feel disturbed by it, and just voiced my opinion about it. Plus it does not make any sense, storywise, either. MC is in a school full of cute schoolgirls, and but he "dreams" about raping the granny?

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Agree there is a lack of lewd scenes :cautious:, so as you can see at the end of my post I proposed to tone it down a notch. Where do you get the notion from, that this is his dream? it is the same recollection of his memories as the rest of the narrative, no?

Are you implying that fictional character cannot even dream about raping someone? - Nope. I AM implying that I feel disturbed by it, and just voiced my opinion about it.
You should play it again. It's nowhere near a rape scene. Probably just a translation error. And also, you're aware it has a dark and a light path. Are you?

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018

Are you implying that fictional character cannot even dream about raping someone? - Nope. I AM implying that I feel disturbed by it, and just voiced my opinion about it.
I've just started playing it all over, there's minister explicitly saying something like "yes, you can mess around more but that'd be your imagination".

And I agree with the poster just above, it's not a proper rape scene by any means anyway. Also it's highly depends on type of "attitude", where the fact that you can choose it so widely, again - well fit the whole "dream sequence" theme. As for disturbing - again, as you've said yourself, it's entirely optional.

Unironically, so far overhauling looking pretty good, although I played it almost a year ago and on Russian so it will be hard to compare properly. However, they should cut even more text :D

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
You should play it again. It's nowhere near a rape scene. Probably just a translation error. And also, you're aware it has a dark and a light path. Are you?
yes, I am, but the scene comes before any choice of path.. not sure about the translation error, as Joe is a native speaker. But guys, I will get over it, just wanted to say I did not like it that much...

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes