Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
This version is has quite alot bugs and stuff that doesnt work, idk who in the right mind decided to send a update out without even testing it and fixing major bugs, The hermione minigame works but is bugged u cant see nothing happing after u got the answer correct u get no reward which sucks, when u talk to sally (portrait) it happen to me idk if happen to anyone else the UI disapeared complete and thank god the game has autosave, the new animations beside being average and visually good due to the so called hack it can happen to stuck ur game and the only way to fix it is to exit to main menu and continue (please u gif's its easier and live2d allows u export it and dont use a hack that is most likely broken and it takes so long to activate the animations), there might be more bugs but yea i didnt play the entire update got bored of the grind, so i used a savegame of someone on the dark path to see daph scene and got say u can clearly cut half of the text and most of the transicions and remove the music which is annoying has fck, the art was great and the pose was very well chosen but for a H-scene was boring cause of the text and repetitive transitions. In overall its a decent update but it could have been way much better.
But you know that this is leaked Alpha version for testers to find and fix those bugs?

BTW Joe if you have some free time I recomend to update this game page on VNDB because it's look terrible right now.

skydor24

Jun 20, 2018
Im not sure if this has been answered yet but I'm suck on convincing luna, Susan and Daphne on trying the new swimsuits not sure what to do

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Do I need to download that assets file for this version?
Also is the enhanced animations better than the regular ones?

ChokeCock

May 12, 2020
Do I need to download that assets file for this version?
Also is the enhanced animations better than the regular ones?
What do you mean? I dont see enhanced animations in this version?

I can't get through the swimsuit quest in chapter 4, i am stuck on "borrow Daphne's robes" and i dont understand what i need to do.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020

I can't get through the swimsuit quest in chapter 4, i am stuck on "borrow Daphne's robes" and i dont understand what i need to do.
Sorry it's called advanced, not enhanced, the 2GB one

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019

To get the Advanced Animations go back to Page 387... Posting #7,737, and go down to the line that mentions the Advanced Animations and look to the right side and click on either the PIXELDRAIN or MEGA, for the download

annam

Apr 13, 2017
I haven't played in a while, how do I convince the girls to wear their new swimsuits during the quest?

Alalau

Jul 1, 2018
Joe and the other guys in the team... this update is amazing. Think about a Spanish translation of the game, it would be awesome.

Arriba las esperanzas con el juego.

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
maybe have full bug for wait to fixed
but
Oh Wow
amazing sex scene with daphne she so fucking sadism kill player after she cum inside player.
I don't think there will be a sadistic scene like this. It's amazing.
:love: :love:(y)(y):eek::eek:

Locksaw

Jul 21, 2020
When dragging snapes special sauce in atomizer out of the inventory I get the following.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/inventories.rpy", line 212, in drop_allowable
File "game/mechanics/inventory.rpy", line 829, in handle_target
File "game/scripts/inventory_items_events.rpy", line 48, in <module>
NameError: name 'abandoned_wing' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 62, in script call
File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 93, in script call
One third removed.
File "game/mechanics/inventory.rpy", line 829, in handle_target
File "game/modules/early_definitions.rpym", line 111, in evaluate
cond = eval(expr, global_vars, local_vars)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.6-alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "E:\Innocent_Witches-0.6-alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/inventory_items_events.rpy", line 48, in <module>
NameError: name 'abandoned_wing' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Innocent Witches 0.6-alpha
Mon Jul 20 07:58:18 2020
```
Same problem guys. Can someone help me out?

Jmerr

Feb 26, 2020
I started a complete new playthrough and this is where im also too
"From the shadows" while talking to self portrait and planning.-> overhear meeting while riding on broom.-> then talk to Minerva about "meetings" to access rooms. (broken otherwise, and no second chance/ restart from earlier save)

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes