YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
i cant seem to load an old save from the previous update to the new one !! is there anyway to do that ? or does anyone have a save ? i only want to see the content in this new update i dont want to play it again from zero !!

Jules.Valar

May 29, 2018
how do i trigger minerva minigame?
After your meeting with Dumbledore, go back to his office and Minerva will explain to you that you're the new "headmaster".
After this dialog, instead of clicking on the pensieve just speak again to her and choose "Yes".

philphil020

Sep 18, 2017
At this rate, we will be able to play the new update next year. Just a head's up to avoid any surprise in the development of this project.
Hi everyone,
My mistake, I was wrong about one thing. The planning was not for the next update, but for the release with actual content that can finally rate the projet Erotic Content !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a good day Sad Sailors.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
i cant seem to load an old save from the previous update to the new one !! is there anyway to do that ? or does anyone have a save ? i only want to see the content in this new update i dont want to play it again from zero !!
anyone pleeeaasee

Apr 8, 2018
After your meeting with Dumbledore, go back to his office and Minerva will explain to you that you're the new "headmaster".
After this dialog, instead of clicking on the pensieve just speak again to her and choose "Yes".
what? so when i use skip to act 4 in options i cant fuck her? bullshit

kreuzer2

Jul 12, 2017
yeah I mean ive been following this game for years now so im just super sad...
u will have some funny hours with it for sure . but for me (who already saw all of that before) its just frustrating :oops:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
0.1a has been release. Please upload
0.1A

My guess is a very small bug fix update.
I checked the files and there is a small increase in size for characters.rpa (1mb size increase) & images.rpa(4mb size increase) - I could not see any new stuff at all.

So yes a bugfix or small updates to images of some sort.
Next version should for 20$ backers, and should be version 0.1B, not sure when this will come out.

Reactions: thehanged_god

SneakyUncle

Jan 11, 2018
This game is fucking terrible.

God awful writing, tons and tons of it.
Bad game design.
Did I mention terrible fucking walls of text to click through?
Almost no erotic content that is actually...erotic....
Slow, slow, slow dev team.

Very good art.

Total waste of time. These motherfuckers are riding the good work of Akubar, since people think they made Witch Trainer.

Reactions: alexajke
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes