Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
"... ffs."

That's my comment AND my entire review of the game.
Look at this shit. The art! The potential! And then - nada. Niente. Nichts. Nought. Nil. Zero. Zilch.
You click, you try, you search, you sigh, you come here, you read "no sexual content", you read a comment or two, and finally all you can think is: "... ffs."

fantaflavor

Jan 25, 2018
Fucking HILARIOUS on the part where they ask for reviews when the devs can't take criticism for shit. You either have to give the devs a rim job in the discord channel or they'll reply to you as "I don't understand" "ASAP" or "We do as planned". Don't forget the new "Do you read changelog?" in the discord channel! Jesus, are they actually thinking highly of themselves? Why the sensitive reaction? Oh, I know! Because they ARE sensitive and insecure about how little their progress is! So obvious with the random poll in April asking about quality vs. punctuality. They just wanted to jerk off to their loyal supporters pressing the quality no matter what option. It's not that hard to calculate how much of a bullshit this project is to pay for. Big companies like illusion release a hentai game around twice a year that costs around $60. If you're a $10 patreon, every year you're paying enough money to buy both of the company games that are somewhat guaranteed to be good if they fit you. Now look at all the patreon rewards you received so far! Some lewd images and a prologue of the game! WOW! AMAZING! So comparable to DK being transparent with the work and progress. It's useless to use a surprise method to get hypes when there is nothing to see and get surprised with lol.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Even if Minerva scene is the only one, I like it. (I didn't check further after that scene) The hilarious thing is probably most of the people complaining here praised AKABUR and his chibi-animation games. How much AKABUR made/makes a month and for long he has been earning that sum (he made like 13 k a month now it dropped down to 4 k), in return what did he really accomplished? a collection of H-pictures and chibi animations, a pile of memes and unrelevant youtube videos on his page and disgustingly arrogant attitude.. there was only that one scene in Princess Trainer that can be considered full size with animation. So quit the BS that they don't deserve that money especially when you pirate the game. It's even in this state, very easily gets in Top 3 adult games. (for me second, after the twist)

Ofc, I was expecting more content but the quality exceeds anything I have expected, therefore I'm looking forward to next updates and if they show dedication from now on, I'll support their project, which I was never truly tempted to do so by any adult game creator before.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
people get outraged because there is nothing to be done with the younger girls yet, but if you had sex scenes with any of them at this version it would be completely out of place, the MC is nowhere near this stage, and the game's story already made clear that to get to it it will require a lot of development since all girls are too prude right now

Minerva having a scene makes sense since she is always provoking the MC, he is the one rejecting her because he doesn't like older woman

I completely agree that the intro got completely overboard, there is a fucking bible of text in the game, but it doesn't change the fact that any sexual content with the girls would be out of place, at most we could have some lewd scenes, and I think the game will start to go to that direction, or at least it should. The whole intro is showing that the girls are prudes, why they are prudes and there is a competition between them on who is more prude than the other (with exception of daphne), and the rest is showing the MC motivation, backstory and that he is a pervert, why he is a pervert, why it's fine to be a pervert and why it's ok to corrupt the innocent witches, that's the story in a nutshell

I'm willing to be pretty lenient with this game because of the art, it changed a lot at the last months and it's probably the best out there right now, so I don't mind the slow progress, I'm not a patreon as well so my opinion on the development cycle is worthless really

Reactions: BountyKnight

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
I'll give you a quick walkthrough:

Start game

be amazed by the art

20 mins in you're still reading a wall of text without anything good happening

Close game

Delete game

There ya go lad, special walkthrough just for you
9 of your last 10 posts have been negative comments about this game. We get it. You don't like it.

Move on, please.

UzumakiN

Oct 13, 2017
I can understand people being upset that development is not really moving forward, and that the game is sorely lacking in terms of sexual content, and what not.

However, as a first time player of it this patch, I have to say.. it was pretty good. I can accept the slower narrative build up sprinkled in with some teasing and more sexualised content of Helena Ravenclaw and Minerva. The content present thus far is of a pretty high quality, especially in terms of art style and so on.

I think this will be a game I will enjoy, but not really look forward to. If development is slow, it'll be easier to just drop back in a few years and take it from there.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
I'll give you a quick walkthrough:

Start game

be amazed by the art

20 mins in you're still reading a wall of text without anything good happening

Close game

Delete game

There ya go lad, special walkthrough just for you
I'll assume that there is no walkthrough then

Can anyone tell me what do i do after giving a speech of 'encouragement' to students and McGonagall puts us under house arrest?

3.00 star(s) 322 Votes