Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck on the objectives where I have to get the addresses of the four prefects. How to proceed

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I guees that is all adult content in this version
Been waiting forever for this game to update with very little enthusiasm considering their focus, and you just saved me the trouble of coming through this nightmare again for disappointment, thanks. A million points to whatever imaginary House you represent, sir. And a tip of the hat with a cherry on top, as well.

Reactions: AxSn

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
However, as a first time player of it this patch, I have to say.. it was pretty good. I can accept the slower narrative build up sprinkled in with some teasing and more sexualised content of Helena Ravenclaw and Minerva. The content present thus far is of a pretty high quality, especially in terms of art style and so on.
Sure, if you just found it and think its a 0.1 with a month of development behind it, you'd say it was pretty good.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Ask Snipe to help you with problems, he sould give you items to use to get prefects' adresses (sleeping pills, phoenix food, fire powder and photo)
Which choices to ask Snipe in order to get his help in this matter. There are four choices coming Minerva's favor, Leave Office, Prefect's favor, Council's favor. When I ask about Prefect's favor then he asks why is he here. then there are two choices Help and Advice. Whether I choose help or advice he goes away in both cases and doesnt help. Then again when I call him for visit, again same procedure is repeated and and after these choices he goes away, so I am stuck in a way.

dgfdgsfdg

May 31, 2018
The scene with Minerva is sooo perfect !!!
Imagine all the possibility that will come with the other girls with all these interactions ... and the art is beautyfull, good game really !

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I'm stuck , i can't get the " Really solve the problem ... " it's the end or ?
And i can't get the support of snap , minerva , flit and the other one that i don't know his name.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The scene with Minerva is sooo perfect !!!
Imagine all the possibility that will come with the other girls with all these interactions ... and the art is beautyfull, good game really !
Let's hope the 2019 sex scene is as good!

/Trolling, but only slightly.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys, I want to say that this is the rare case when comments on the game a hundred times more interesting than the game itself:cool:
LiefdeJood, great walkthrough man

BountyKnight

Sep 24, 2017
where and how i use the sleepin pills?
On the door of the sleeping room during night

Which choices to ask Snipe in order to get his help in this matter. There are four choices coming Minerva's favor, Leave Office, Prefect's favor, Council's favor. When I ask about Prefect's favor then he asks why is he here. then there are two choices Help and Advice. Whether I choose help or advice he goes away in both cases and doesnt help. Then again when I call him for visit, again same procedure is repeated and and after these choices he goes away, so I am stuck in a way.
You musn't put the 'official' thing on your mail, that way he will come at night and will be likely to talk

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Well I read a lot of criticism and perhaps they are a bit slow on the developing side... But that one scene with mcgonagall is splendid! It has quality, it's very well made! There are so many VN's that just toss bad 3D CG at us, but this one scene is really well drawn and very competently animated! Isn't that something to rejoice? I say that 1 scene equals 30 - 40 bad ones!

Reactions: Ut5962 and mighty

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Well I read a lot of criticism and perhaps they are a bit slow on the developing side... But that one scene with mcgonagall is splendid! It has quality, it's very well made! There are so many VN's that just toss bad 3D CG at us, but this one scene is really well drawn and very competently animated! Isn't that something to rejoice? I say that 1 scene equals 30 - 40 bad ones!
Just thinking about a similar scene with any of the 4 girls makes me a little bit too excited. Hopefully the devs avoid "vanilla" like the plague.

Reactions: Ut5962 and waffel
3.00 star(s) 322 Votes